PS3 - NBA 2K13 for $44.99 at Overstock.com

[quote name='RugerRellP89']Shipping is $2.95 too. Anyone ever ordered anything from Overstock.com before?

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/view/Overstock/page/2[/QUOTE]

Never ordered a game from them before but my wife has been buying household stuff there for years without any issues.

Oh and shipping is $2.95 for the entire order, not per item...just in case you guys were looking at more than 1 game.

[quote name='CaoPi']hardly a deal.....[/QUOTE]
release day and it's $45

i'm in for hoping you find a better deal?

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']release day and it's $45

i'm in for hoping you find a better deal?[/QUOTE]

Lets send AMAZON this price

Now, that is a deal. Too bad it is PS3 only. I was hoping for a good preorder deal on this game, and none were offered.

Wait on a 360 deal, or just wait on Black Friday. I can wait a month on a sports game.

[quote name='pksellers']Never ordered a game from them before but my wife has been buying household stuff there for years without any issues.

Oh and shipping is $2.95 for the entire order, not per item...just in case you guys were looking at more than 1 game.[/QUOTE]

At the top left, it says free shipping on orders over $50. So with a $45 game, you can find something for $5. A bit more bang for you buck. Beats paying $3 for shipping and having part of your order as deadweight.

I want this so bad, but I just got Borderlands 2 and Fifa, so I can't justify it when it'll drop this low again in the next few months. Mind over wallet for the time being.

[quote name='Duke']I want this so bad, but I just got Borderlands 2 and Fifa, so I can't justify it when it'll drop this low again in the next few months. Mind over wallet for the time being.[/QUOTE]

Black Friday, it will be around $30 - $45. I would wait it out if I was you. Borderlands and Fifa should occupy you.

In the coming weeks too, you could expect a deal.

How do you receive free shipping? I've never bought anything from the site and I see no promo for free shipping

just an FYI

"FREE SHIPPING over $50* (even the big stuff)
*Excludes AK, HI, int'l, Books, Music, Movies & Games."

so you gotta pay shipping, still really cheap for a brand new game

[quote name='zeldaking']I just ordered Uncharted 3 from them 3 weeks ago. Got it no problem and factory sealed.[/QUOTE]

how long did the shipping take for you to receive it?

My order for 2k13 is still showing as "processing" my order for RE6 has now been changed to "Pre-Sale, expected to ship Nov 20 2012" So far I'm not really impressed by overstock's game dept...they're definitely not Amazon.

[quote name='fredb0t']how long did the shipping take for you to receive it?[/QUOTE]

it was 2-3 business days max - I used their free shipping program

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']when did you order?[/QUOTE]

i ordered it about 3 days ago. I havent received it yet, it still says Processing. :cold:

[quote name='RugerRellP89']Shipping is $2.95 too. Anyone ever ordered anything from Overstock.com before?

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/view/Overstock/page/2[/QUOTE]
I have good and bad experiences with them.

Sometimes if an item's price is real low, they will just cancel that item from your order and give you a refund. Happened to me on a couple video games back then, one I remembered was Dark Souls earlier this year when they had it for $27 back then when everyone else had it still around $49.99. They cancelled the item from my order due to "processing error" and then raised the item's price to like $47.

Both games i ordered are now marked "shipped" Contacted CS regarding the RE6 issue and my order was processed within 6 hours...I'll let you guys know when mine arrives.

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']when did you order?[/QUOTE]

10/3 i ordered.
I just received it today via UPS :cool:

psn: ControlAltDel

[quote name='fredb0t']10/3 i ordered.
I just received it today via UPS :cool:

psn: ControlAltDel[/QUOTE]

they didn't use USPS?

bread's done
Back