PS3 NBA Jam $29.99 free 1-day shipping Amazon

If Amazon was a little faster price matching Kmart. I would have bought it from them. I ended up getting it from the EA store,but I'm glad Amazon has it for that price now.

[quote name='mario23air']I got this from EA last week for $25 shipped. Not worth $30, more like $20 if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Mine come out to 26.97 for it including tax and I haven't got to play it yet. Its a Christmas present. Will I be happy with it or not?

When played with friends on the same couch, there's few gaming experiences than can parallel NBA Jam. Grabbed it @ KMart for $30, don't regret a penny of it.

DAMN IT!!!!! i wanted this game AND had a $25 gift card AND amazon was giving 1-day shipping free!?!?! FU LIFE!!! why didnt any1 tell me!?!? :bomb:

Just a heads up K-Mart is having NBA Jam on sale once again next week for $29.99 for both :ps3: & :360:.

SHC posted it in the OP in the K-Mart thread.

[quote name='jman619']Mine come out to 26.97 for it including tax and I haven't got to play it yet. Its a Christmas present. Will I be happy with it or not?[/QUOTE]

I paid $22.02 shipped/tax for mine with overnight shipping. Stacked a 25% off coupon. :)

I want this game but when is the inevitable tournament edition going to come out? Probably right after I buy this one. I think $20 is the sweet spot which will probably be in 2011.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I want this game but when is the inevitable tournament edition going to come out? Probably right after I buy this one. I think $20 is the sweet spot which will probably be in 2011.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't hold your breath..sales of this will show to be lackluster at best. All the thunder was for the gimped Wii version which no PS3/360 owners picked up b/c they knew like 4 days before it launched on the Wii that a disc based release would be headed to HD consoles..looks like a great game though, but they won't release a TE

[quote name='token2k6']I wouldn't hold your breath..sales of this will show to be lackluster at best. All the thunder was for the gimped Wii version which no PS3/360 owners picked up b/c they knew like 4 days before it launched on the Wii that a disc based release would be headed to HD consoles..looks like a great game though, but they won't release a TE[/QUOTE]

hmm..thanks for your input, makes good sense. I think I'll pick this up sooner than later. I was really planning on waiting a year for a TE.

bread's done
Back