PS3 now $499 @ Amazon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really need all these damn threads?

THe PS3 is $500 now, it had a price drop, we fucking get it.

Dear God I hope a mod comes in, stickies a "YES THE PS3 IS $500 NOW" and cleans up all this crap. This is a universal price drop, NOT a deal, these threads do not belong in the Video Game Deals section, or anywhere on the forum.

I don't understand, how do you get it with no tax? Sorry, I haven't been here in awhile, so I don't know all the little secret deal things going on.

[quote name='PikaPichu']With no tax and free shipping from Amazon, (~$40 savings!) this is definately a deal![/quote]

Except several states make you pay tax on online purchases.

Who cares!?!?! I'm with the poster higher up, these threads are getting old. This should be placed on the other deals forum because the PS3 is a BluRay DVD player not a gaming device. Whos with me?

[quote name='Poolking99']Who cares!?!?! I'm with the poster higher up, these threads are getting old. This should be placed on the other deals forum because the PS3 is a BluRay DVD player not a gaming device. Whos with me?[/quote]

I joined the site for cheap deals, thisisn't a deal and it isn't cheap. It should be in the PS3 forum.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Except several states make you pay tax on online purchases.[/QUOTE]

I guess this could be moved to the regional deals section then.

[quote name='PikaPichu']I guess this could be moved to the regional deals section then.[/quote]

These are the exception not the rule calm down people.

This sounds like a better deal than BB or CC. But does Amazon have a protection plan?

Im not sure what the defect ratio is on the PS3 but I would not like to pay another 500 if my PS3 breaks :(

CC PP is $100 and over, while BB is like $60? not sure.

Should still wait. Sony is in deep Shi*. The price will only get cheaper and the controller better (rumble feature). There's only a few games worth buying, if not just renting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back