PS3 now up on EBay - Tried to sell it at cost

Cost? That comes with a game as well right? Plus any time invested in getting it. Are there really no bites on that system?

[quote name='Ivanhoe']i would of bought it at cost.

but not with the crappy prp from gamestop and guide.

youll sell it. 800.00 easy.[/quote]
I hope so - I offered the bundle up on here at cost before putting on Ebay - that's the last time I buy a bundle like that. I would have kept it, but the 360 is really holding my attention and BOY the Wii is a blast to play. The only thing I would have kept it for is the HD DVD, but for $200 - I think I'll go MS.

BTW - anyone who does have the PS3 and is out the HDMI cables, just use the ones from your cable box if you are running one. No need for special ones. True it's a pain to have to switch back and forth, but it's better than nothing.

[quote name='XI MAXIMUS IX']I hope so - I offered the bundle up on here at cost before putting on Ebay - that's the last time I buy a bundle like that. I would have kept it, but the 360 is really holding my attention and BOY the Wii is a blast to play. The only thing I would have kept it for is the HD DVD, but for $200 - I think I'll go MS.

BTW - anyone who does have the PS3 and is out the HDMI cables, just use the ones from your cable box if you are running one. No need for special ones. True it's a pain to have to switch back and forth, but it's better than nothing.[/QUOTE]

the thing that sucks on ebay with ps3 auctions is it seems that no one even considers what extras r in the auction. i.e prp/guide or 1,2,3 extra games etc.

the auctions all seem to end around the 800 dollar range either way right now.
i saw one end at 760 today for a 20gig.

I also ordered the stupid bundle from gamestop. and am going to try and return all the unwanted stuff. id like just the system and madden and resistance. but if they give me a hardtime ill just return EVERYTHING for a full 1100 refund and just get a ps3 at retail cost in 2 months.

Yep - that's what I'm going to do with the stuff I don't sell with this - they will only give me credit. But hey - I need some 360 preorders anyway..........

[quote name='XI MAXIMUS IX']Yep - that's what I'm going to do with the stuff I don't sell with this - they will only give me credit. But hey - I need some 360 preorders anyway..........[/QUOTE]

they wil only give u store credit for what?
or did u pay with store credit too?

if u have a receipt and the item is new/sealed. i dont see the problem.
stupid bundles ruin the fun in buying a new system.

Well, I just called the store and they REFUSE to take back a bundle that was sold online. I argued with them, but they WILL NOT take it back. I promptly notified EBGAMES.com and asked for the RMA to return this pile of s---.

Cancel the pre-orders there as well. Since when can't you order online and NOT take something back to a B&M?

[quote name='XI MAXIMUS IX']Well, I just called the store and they REFUSE to take back a bundle that was sold online. I argued with them, but they WILL NOT take it back. I promptly notified EBGAMES.com and asked for the RMA to return this pile of s---.

Cancel the pre-orders there as well. Since when can't you order online and NOT take something back to a B&M?[/QUOTE]

i posted this on another thread.

my brother WAS able to return his bundle of crap to gamestop yesterday
the first store said he would have to return the WHOLE bundle.
the second store let him return all the crap except the prp and magazine.

so i guess its really up to the manager you get.
but you are at least allowed to return the WHOLE bundle together at the stores.

P.S i JUST cancelled my bundle of crap order from gamestop . its not worth the headache of trying to return 90% of the stuff and then also paying 40 in shipping....

so. ill be out searching for a bestbuy 60gig ps3 i guess for the next 2 weeks.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']i posted this on another thread.

my brother WAS able to return his bundle of crap to gamestop yesterday
the first store said he would have to return the WHOLE bundle.
the second store let him return all the crap except the prp and magazine.

so i guess its really up to the manager you get.
but you are at least allowed to return the WHOLE bundle together at the stores.

P.S i JUST cancelled my bundle of crap order from gamestop . its not worth the headache of trying to return 90% of the stuff and then also paying 40 in shipping....

so. ill be out searching for a bestbuy 60gig ps3 i guess for the next 2 weeks.[/quote]

UPDATE - I called EB (.com service #) to get my RMA # for the return. They wouldn't give me one as I lived by a B&M store and stated I had to return it there. So I told them I tried that route and they got the manager on the line in conference and ripped him good. I was able to go to the store and complete the return.

Unreal how disfunctional their customer service is............

[quote name='XI MAXIMUS IX']UPDATE - I called EB (.com service #) to get my RMA # for the return. They wouldn't give me one as I lived by a B&M store and stated I had to return it there. So I told them I tried that route and they got the manager on the line in conference and ripped him good. I was able to go to the store and complete the return.

Unreal how disfunctional their customer service is............[/QUOTE]

nice.

so did u end up returning the whole bundle then?

bread's done
Back