Assassin's Creed
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Conflict: Denied Ops
Resistance: Fall of Man

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Killzone
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs

All the PS3 stuff was in great condition. The PS3 was purchased in December. The PS2 all looked preowned with lots of scratches. Price: $500.

Oh, and by the way, he tossed in a complete Greatest Hits copy of Final Fantasy VII for free.

[quote name='Hostile']It looks like you got ripped off.[/QUOTE]

How did he get ripped off? with a PS3, TWO controllers and a bunch of games including FF VII

You mention the PS2 looked old... was there a PS2 in the bundle as well?

[quote name='Vinny']I thought the 80GBs didn't play PS2 games...?

Either way, excellent haul![/QUOTE]

That is just a lie. The 80GB emulates them just as the X36.

I remembered reading that the x360 only emulated what they programmed it to emulate? *I could be very wrong*

When people talk about the 80gb emulation I've heard it range from 70%-90%. Your best bet is to google "ps3 compatibility list" and check from the official sony website.

If everyone else is saying that's a good deal, and one guy says he got ripped off, that one guy is being sarcastic =p

I have an 80 GB as well and a few of my games won't run perfectly according to Sony's BC list.

The deal gets better because of what I can do with the stuff I don't want. I just traded Resistance (already beat it) for Uncharted, and I traded Killzone with another old game I already had for Dirge of Cerberus (for FF collection purposes) and I was also able to trade Conflict along with this old Pokemon CD I had for Time Crisis 4. Gotta love trading games online!

bread's done
Back