PS3 Preorder

Scaevola

CAGiversary!
Anyone know if anyone is doing it?

Also more specifically someone doing it, that is offering a warranty for the system(like eb/gamestop)?

Not seeing a stickey so I thought I'd ask.

I've been asking around at different stores, and they all say the same thing. Preorders will start after they know how many units they will have, to avoid another snafu like with the 360.

Expect mass chaos when the time comes.

[quote name='Scaevola']Anyone know if anyone is doing it?

Also more specifically someone doing it, that is offering a warranty for the system(like eb/gamestop)?

Not seeing a stickey so I thought I'd ask.[/QUOTE]

They're taking some pre-orders at Blockbuster (with Game Rush, YMMV) and some Wal Marts. The secret is that you need to go back to layaways and ask for "it". If you specifically say PS3 they won't give you a pre-order. They'll look at you odd at first but just say to them "you know, it". You need them to get to call over someone other then an assistant manager. Then she/he will set you up for the PS3. Just don't say "PS3". Wal Mart is trying to keep this very hush hush.

Hope that helps.

[quote name='furyk']They're taking some pre-orders at Blockbuster (with Game Rush, YMMV) and some Wal Marts. The secret is that you need to go back to layaways and ask for "it". If you specifically say PS3 they won't give you a pre-order. They'll look at you odd at first but just say to them "you know, it". You need them to get to call over someone other then an assistant manager. Then she/he will set you up for the PS3. Just don't say "PS3". Wal Mart is trying to keep this very hush hush.

Hope that helps.[/quote]

Its true, thats where and how I ordered my PS3.

bread's done
Back