Ps3 Preorders Officially Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

thagoat

CAGiversary!
Dear Best Buy Customer, DAMN IT!!!! I CANT GET IT TO PASTE! any ways, go check your emails.

the only email i have received is a confirmation of the order placed, the change in shipping, and the allocation of the PS3 and my expected arrival date. dont know what kind of email you got

[quote name='crushtopher']the only email i have received is a confirmation of the order placed, the change in shipping, and the allocation of the PS3 and my expected arrival date. dont know what kind of email you got[/quote] it looks something like this:
Dear Best Buy Customer,Thank you for your recent visit to BestBuy.com. Unfortunately, your pre-order for the PlayStation 3 gaming system will be cancelled. Our system was not intended to take pre-orders on the PlayStation 3 gaming system. BestBuy.com will not be taking pre-orders for this item. Your pre-order will be cancelled and you will not be charged. If you used a Gift Card for this order and no longer have it, please call us toll free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back