PS3 + PS Move Giveaway + $1,100 Best Buy Gift Card Giveaway

Caspel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
So I have put together another large giveaway at GameZone.com that involves the following:

PlayStation 3 w/ PlayStation Move
$350.00 Best Buy Gift Card
$750.00 Best Buy Gift Card

The link for full information is here: http://www.gamezone.com/survival_horror_poll/

Short details:
- Send me an email to [email protected] with your GameZone username and predictions for the final four, the final two, and the champion.
- Must be a GameZome member

The premise behind the giveaway is to vote on the best Survival-Horror video game. If you'd like to vote and not enter, you can see the first set of polls here:

http://www.gamezone.com/survival_horror_poll/vote/

Cool. Thanks for the linkage.

Gargus has entered and be sending the email soon as I get my brackets narrowed down.

Nice contest. Id been wanting a Move but cant afford it really. But hell winning even the 350 dollar gift card would be awesome because I could get a Move, the godzilla boxset Id been eyeballing plus some games and be a very happy boy. It would even buy a game for my best friend and her husband for christmas, even though she has been busy with her first baby most of the year, so it would make 3 people happy hehe. Well technically 4 since her nephew spends so much time with her he would play it also.

[quote name='gargus']Cool. Thanks for the linkage.

Gargus has entered and be sending the email soon as I get my brackets narrowed down.

Nice contest. Id been wanting a Move but cant afford it really. But hell winning even the 350 dollar gift card would be awesome because I could get a Move, the godzilla boxset Id been eyeballing plus some games and be a very happy boy. It would even buy a game for my best friend and her husband for christmas, even though she has been busy with her first baby most of the year, so it would make 3 people happy hehe. Well technically 4 since her nephew spends so much time with her he would play it also.[/QUOTE]

good luck =)

Hhhm I feel like I didn't do something right. I sent my predictions and voted. But I don't understand this "bracket" business. You get an additional one if you sign up with PokerStars. Do I get to vote twice?

[quote name='alangee']Hhhm I feel like I didn't do something right. I sent my predictions and voted. But I don't understand this "bracket" business. You get an additional one if you sign up with PokerStars. Do I get to vote twice?[/QUOTE]

For PokerStars, if you send me your username, you are able to send in two different bracket predictions.

To enter to win the gift cards, you need to install pokerstars and have a username. To win the $750 one, you need to deposit any amount of money (whether it is $1 or more) onto Pokierstars.

I'll say this: most people hesitate to deposit money, so the chances are much higher to win the $750 gift card than all the rest of the prizes. The chances of winning the other gift card is more than the PS3 since, once again, people won't sign up for PokerStars like they need to win it.

When's the deadline to enter? Didn't see it on the page. And if you do everything, would it be 6 brackets in total you get?

[quote name='Kaelestis']When's the deadline to enter? Didn't see it on the page. And if you do everything, would it be 6 brackets in total you get?[/QUOTE]

Deadline is next Monday. 2 brackets is the most you can get.

What does this mean then?

"Deposit any amount of money into your PokerStars.com account, for a chance to win a $750.00 Best Buy Gift card. Send proof of deposit to [email protected]
** By depositing money into your account, you get four extra brackets to fill out, giving you more chances to win the Showdown."

I thought it would be more than 2 because it mentions 4 brackets there. Kind of confusing.

hey hey, wanted to mention that people can still enter to win the Best Buy Gift cards ($350 and $750) but entries for the PS3 and Move are now closed as the tournament is in the second round.

Here is the page to enter to win the Best Buy Gift Cards:
http://www.gamezone.com/survival_horror_poll/

If you have already entered for both the PS3 + Move and Gift Cards, make sure to vote to ensure your picks get through to the finals

Voting takes place here
http://www.gamezone.com/survival_horror_poll/vote/

I meant to post this contest a few weeks ago, but I got caught up with teaching my classes that I forgot to. I didn't enter this one as I won one of the Xbox 360 Kinect bundles from the last contest. Good luck to the rest of the CAG's that enter!

bread's done
Back