PS3/PS4 Games - Buy, Sell or Trade Thread!

Have:
-Yakuza Kiwami sealed with steelbook 
-Resident Evil Revelations 2 like new
-Slay the Spire
-Lego Marvel Heroes 2
-Skyrim sealed 

Want :
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th with artbook etc
deadpool
burnout paradise

Have:
-Slay the Spire
-Lego Marvel Heroes 2

Want :
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th with artbook
Tony Hawk 1 and 2
deadpool
burnout paradise

Have:
-Slay the Spire
-Lego Marvel Heroes 2

Want :
Tony Hawk 1 and 2
deadpool
burnout paradise

Have
PS4
-Resident Evil Revelations 2 used 
-Slay the Spire used
-Maneater sealed
-Vanquish/Bayonetta like new
-Ghost Recon Breakpoint sealed
-Watch Dogs Legion sealed 

PS3 
-Lego Batman 2 with bonus dvd sealed 

Want :
Tony Hawk 1 and 2
deadpool
burnout paradise

Want:

Have;

PS5:

Dualsense Controller*

Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition*

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2

Rainbow Six Siege: Deluxe Edition*

Resident Evil Village*

Returnal*

MLB Show 21*

PS4:

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

MediEvil

Ni No Kuni Remastered

Resident Evil 3

Looking for; Venmo/Paypal, River City Girls (PS4), Gravity Rush (PS4), Offers. Will be updating my trade thread shortly. Look at that for full list of titles.

H: Horizon Forbidden West Special Edition PS4 SEALED

W: $100 PayPal Friends & Family (or best offer)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys
I after 4 years on this forum have problem.
I always buying PSN wallet and nevere have problem first sent money via PayPal then get PSN wallet .
@fastcomm with this user I make 10 deals and never have problem but today when he sent me codes 70$ I put codes in my psn wallet and writting that CODES ARE USED .( I first sent to him Like Always on Paypal moeny for this ).
I do know this is Good topic but not know where writte this then put Here .
He tell me that he buy codes on gamestop site and have 200 positive feedbacks and can he some how check when codes are used ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys
I after 4 years on this forum have problem.
I always buying PSN wallet and nevere have problem first sent money via PayPal then get PSN wallet .
@fastcomm with this user I make 10 deals and never have problem but today when he sent me codes 70$ I put codes in my psn wallet and writting that CODES ARE USED .( I first sent to him Like Always on Paypal moeny for this ).
I do know this is Good topic but not know where writte this then put Here .
He tell me that he buy codes on gamestop site and have 200 positive feedbacks and can he some how check when codes are used ?
Money was refunded back to the buyer, at my loss. Despite me losing money on this transaction, I still refunded the buyer.

Hi is not problem for money Like I say , I want know what happen ? Becouse IT not fake code is used and before you Always solved with 10000% safe.

Money was refunded back to the buyer, at my loss. Despite me losing money on this transaction, I still refunded the buyer.
I can vouch for fastcomm. He and I have done many deals in the past, a lot of them for PSN, and I have never had an issue with him or any of the transactions. He refunded you so the issue is solved it seems. Zero need to put it out on blast here.

Hi is not problem for money Like I say , I want know what happen ? Becouse IT not fake code is used and before you Always solved with 10000% safe.
gamestop has sold me used codes several times. nintendo was the most helpful and actually told me it was redeemed right after the purchase, the other times it was xbox credit and a huge pain in the butt and gamestop will not help at all even though there is some kind of vulnerability in their end.

bread's done
Back