PS3/PSP Game Clearance @ The Sony Store

Eoyote

CAGiversary!
I stopped by the Sony Store today after picking up Skyrim, and noticed they have quite a few games and some accessories on clearance. At the location I went to, the majority of the games were the older Greatest Hits PSP games. They also had a few PS3 games which I've listed below.

Here's a list of some of the titles they had:

PSP
-$2.99 ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails
-$4.99 Fat Princess
-$2.99 Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee
-$2.99 Killzone Liberation
-$2.99 Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
-$2.99 Rock Band Unplugged
-$2.99 Secret Agent Clank
-$2.99 Socom: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2
-$2.99 Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
-$2.99 Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
-$2.99 Twisted Metal
-$2.99 Wipeout Pulse

PS3
-$5.00 Dark Void
-$5.00 Dark Sector
-$9.99 Folklore
-$9.99 God of War 3
-$9.99 Infamous
-$2.99 Little Big Planet
-$4.99 MAG
-$14.99 Mod Nation Racers
-$14.99 Super Street Fighter IV
-$9.99 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
-$14.99 Uncharted 2 GOTY

Accessories
-$5 PS2 Wireless Controller
-Various PSP/PSP GO Accessories (the same stuff they are trying to clear out at most stores. cases/dock/headphones/screen protectors).

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably all gone here in Calgary like usual lolz thanks for the heads up though.

Folklore is a great buy for anyone who's interested.

went to my local sony store like 3 weeks ago to exchange my ereader and noticed these games
bought many of them at that time, I don't know if there is much left

[quote name='Eoyote']$9.99 God of War 3
$4.99 MAG[/QUOTE]

Very interested, thanks Eoyote! Does anyone know if the horrendous and game breaking freezing issue was fixed in God Of War 3?

[quote name='dotCody']Very interested, thanks Eoyote! Does anyone know if the horrendous and game breaking freezing issue was fixed in God Of War 3?[/QUOTE]

not sure which issue you mean. I played and finished it last month no issues.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']not sure which issue you mean. I played and finished it last month no issues.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I finished it the week it came out and I don't think it ever froze on me, and that was on my 80GB BC PS3, which froze all the time and died of YLoD a few months later. :cry:

Yeah I picked up some stuff at the store in Saskatoon the other day. They also had the LBP goty + controller bundles for $29.99 so I grabbed one of those and a couple of games.

My brother grabbed the Uncharted 2 GOTY at the same time, and while it was stickered at $14.99 it actually scanned at $9.99. YMMV?

[quote name='Skizza306']Yeah I picked up some stuff at the store in Saskatoon the other day. They also had the LBP goty + controller bundles for $29.99 so I grabbed one of those and a couple of games.[/QUOTE]

I gotta go hunting for a new DualShock 3. I went on vacation for a month and when I got back, my DS3 won't startup my PS3. It works if I turn on my PS3 manually, then connect a USB, but the controller dies once I pull the plug. I've been charging it all night. :/ I really want to play Arkham City and Uncharted 3.

The Sony Store I went to today didn't have much, but I did pick up Patapon 2 and a UMD holder case for $2.99, each. Ironically, Patapon 2 doesn't have a UMD.

bread's done
Back