PS3 Pulse headset

THT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone know of any good deals on the $150 Pulse headset? I know it's $20 off everywhere but wanting to see if anyone knows where I can get it cheaper or at least make some kind of combo out of it. Thanks guys!

It was $99.99 on Newegg few days ago... I know it's too late, but I just want to say that this Pulse Elite headset is AWESOME! I got it yesterday and I tried it out on Netflix from the PS3, very nice! I've been eying this thing since it was released last year. I've the price lower to $122-ish on eBay and that's it. Recently, the price has gone up a few bucks, maybe more people figured out it's actually a decent headset?

Have you done any voice chat in-game on it? I am wanting it as a headset for that but mostly for my ipod and listening experience. I have the universal afterglow headset but the mic doesn't work :(

The sound for gaming is excellent. I also had to use it as a PC headset for a work conference call yesterday. It worked like a charm and took 10 seconds to set up. Very happy with my purchase!

bread's done
Back