PS3 Ratchet & Clank

briaooon9

CAGiversary!
Cheapy & Wombat and all CAG's-

This was in an email I got from Insomniac regarding Ratchet & Clank:

"Those of you who are waiting for some Ratchet & Clank news, here’s a quick update. We are in full production on our R&C PlayStation 3 game. That’s all we can share at this time, but you’ll be hearing and seeing more from us in the not-so-distant future."

just FYI if this is new news?

I love R&C...can't wait for it on PS3.

Man, I just finished the first Ratchet & Clank earlier this year. Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal are still sealed! I gotta' get going on these. Well, seeing as I probably won't see a PS3 until next year I have time to catch up.

One of my childhood friends is an environment artist for that company, he's working on that game right this very second probably... :)

i love ratchet games, but i think they might be over doing it, by taking it to next gen

i think they should start fresh with a new character, like with Spyro then Ratchet

[quote name='idontknow69']i love ratchet games, but i think they might be over doing it, by taking it to next gen

i think they should start fresh with a new character, like with Spyro then Ratchet[/QUOTE]

Didnt a new Spyro game come out like, a week ago? Its not Insomniac making them though, right?

[quote name='jalu6']Didnt a new Spyro game come out like, a week ago? Its not Insomniac making them though, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Insomniac only made the 3 Playstation titles. The series was the sold to Vivendi Universal.

[quote name='trunks982']so.... is it contest or is it somethings free. if not, u might wanna put it in the PS3 thread.[/quote]

Can we have a mod move this?

bread's done
Back