PS3 real arcade fighting stick $13.99 shipped

Looks like garbage.

Anybody who's ever actually used a fighting stick before can take one look at that and tell you: That's not going to work.

haha that looks like fecal material. i bet it doesnt even have microswitches

get the cheap BLAZE arcade stick instead

dont buy the expensive WHORI controller

[quote name='loomb5']haha that looks like fecal material. i bet it doesnt even have microswitches

get the cheap BLAZE arcade stick instead

dont buy the expensive WHORI controller[/QUOTE]

If that's sarcasm, I can't tell.

Eh, if I wasn't getting the Tekken 6 bundle in a couple of weeks I'd give it a shot. I'm not an arcade stick snob. ;)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']This is how I beat all my local friends - humiliation !

(Yeah right. If they had a 360 version maybe.)[/QUOTE]
Yeah you are absolutely right, 360 would make it better.

I feel bad for you OP so I will say this.

If you are a very casual player then this is not a bad buy. I just don't think there are many casual players on this board. But if there are...go ahead and get one.

[quote name='hobbie8046']I feel bad for you OP so I will say this.

If you are a very casual player then this is not a bad buy. I just don't think there are many casual players on this board. But if there are...go ahead and get one.[/QUOTE]

why feel bad for me? I didn't build the fuckin' thing. Buy it or don't... no skin off my nose.

I might consider buying this solely to use with the old-school games available through PSN or on compilation discs (e.g., Namco Museum Essentials, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, etc.). But as a "fighting stick," not so much.

[quote name='hobbie8046']I feel bad for you OP so I will say this.[/QUOTE]

Why would you say anything about the OP? He's posting a deal. He even made it a clear that this suspect ("take it for what's worth"). If just one or two CAGs find this post useful, though, it served it's purpose. I know if I had younger kids, and they were getting into fighting games, this is what I would get them to start them off. I sure wouldn't get them an expensive stick. It's shit talking stuff like this that discourages people from posting things.

[quote name='TallGuyMe']why feel bad for me? I didn't build the fuckin' thing. Buy it or don't... no skin off my nose.[/QUOTE]

I was saying I feel bad because of all the responses; if you wanna be like that though, then I'll be honest.

Shit deal on a shit product. You're a fool if you buy one. Waste of a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Why would you say anything about the OP? He's posting a deal. He even made it a clear that this suspect ("take it for what's worth"). If just one or two CAGs find this post useful, though, it served it's purpose. I know if I had younger kids, and they were getting into fighting games, this is what I would get them to start them off. I sure wouldn't get them an expensive stick. It's shit talking stuff like this that discourages people from posting things.[/QUOTE]

Did you even read the rest of my post? You would get what I meant if you did.

[quote name='hobbie8046']If you are a very casual player then this is not a bad buy.[/QUOTE]

Geez.

It is kind of a waste of a thread, even if it meets the definition of a deal. This controller is no better than using a DualShock3 or SixAxis - in fact, it's much worse. It is no substitute for an arcade stick and anyone who expects otherwise will be disappointed.

[quote name='eastx']It is kind of a waste of a thread, even if it meets the definition of a deal. This controller is no better than using a DualShock3 or SixAxis - in fact, it's much worse. It is no substitute for an arcade stick and anyone who expects otherwise will be disappointed.[/QUOTE]
Whatever, dude. You're just a scrub anyways. If you were a real SF player, you could beat anyone with the stick featured in this thread. Markman himself has 3 of these...

;):lol:

[quote name='bullet time']I might consider buying this solely to use with the old-school games available through PSN or on compilation discs (e.g., Namco Museum Essentials, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, etc.). But as a "fighting stick," not so much.[/QUOTE]

This guy brings up a very good point, I don't have a lot of those types of games but if I did I'd likely buy this, plus it's USB so you can use it on your PC. For $14 shipped it definitely has its uses. Do you guys seriously think ANYONE would consider this as a decent substitute for a $100+ arcade stick?

Anyone have any idea if this stick is common ground? Wouldn't mind buying it just to hack apart and make a quick + dirty PS3 adapter for my current 360 Fightstick. :D

[quote name='hobbie8046']I feel bad for you OP so I will say this.

If you are a very casual player then this is not a bad buy. I just don't think there are many casual players on this board. But if there are...go ahead and get one.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell would ANYONE feel bad for the OP for posting a DEAL?!?!?! Oh no, it reflects so poorly on his character. He needs to go in a corner and get in fetal positions and cry! Actually, maybe you should if you feel that way. Its a farkin deal post. This is not like curing cancer or anything of real importance. Sounds like someone needs to see what is important in life and what is not.

I got a xbox version for 99c a few years back. Very hard to use for fighting games, but maybe ok for games like pac-man.

bread's done
Back