PS3 Reservations at Play-Asia - Only Big Bawlers Need Apply

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Although no prices are mentioned, you can be sure they will be expensive.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-17-71-3-74-17r-49-en.html

Play-Asia.com PlayStation3™ reservation list

Play-Asia.com has opened a non-binding reservation list for the Japanese PlayStation3™ console, acessories and all launch titles. Now you have the chance to put your name in our reservation list and be among the first to play a PS3™.

All PlayStation3™ preorders are subject to the following conditions:
  • Non-binding: Your PlayStation3™ preorder is absolutely non-binding and can be cancelled or modified at any time.
  • No money down: To put your name in our reservation list, you neither have to make a deposit, nor have to enter your credit card details.
  • No price confirmation: Play-Asia.com import pricing on all PS3™ related products will be announced on or before official launch of the console. Once again, your order is non-binding and can be cancelled at any time.
  • No supply guarantee: As is common for any new import hardware, Play-Asia.com does not provide any guarantee on final supply and shipping date.
  • Quantity limitation: Every customer is only able to make reservation for ONE PlayStation3™ console.
  • Further limitation: Your PlayStation3™ preorder cannot be mixed with any other items than PS3™ console, accessories or games.

"PS3 Reservations at Play-Asia - Only Big Bawlers Need Apply"

crybaby.jpg

He's off to reserve a PS3 at Play-Asia!:D

[quote name='musicnoteless']
He's off to reserve a PS3 at Play-Asia!:D
[/quote]He's got a looooong walk!

[quote name='PyroGamer']Japanese version... the games won't be region free, from what I hear.[/QUOTE]
Where did you hear this? The PS3 is the one system that I thought was going to be region free.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Japanese version... the games won't be region free, from what I hear.[/QUOTE]

You are on so much crack. Games are region free, the BC is unconfirmed whether or not it will be region free. Blu-ray movies are not region free. Japan and US are in the same region.

If BC is region free, I'll probably be getting a Japanese version. If there's any left there when my sister drops by early January that is.

Actually buddy, you're the one on crack. Japan and the US are not in the same region. Japan is in Region 2, which includes Japan and Europe. The US is in Region 1.

[quote name='lorddct']You are on so much crack. Games are region free, the BC is unconfirmed whether or not it will be region free. Blu-ray movies are not region free. Japan and US are in the same region.[/quote]

[quote name='ISHCM']Actually buddy, you're the one on crack. Japan and the US are not in the same region. Japan is in Region 2, which includes Japan and Europe. The US is in Region 1.[/quote] That's DVD buddy, go check Blu-ray Regions. North America, South Amreica, and East Asia (excluding China) are Region 1. Japan ofcourse is in East Asia.

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']That's DVD buddy, go check Blu-ray Regions. North America, South Amreica, and East Asia (excluding China) are Region 1. Japan ofcourse is in East Asia.[/QUOTE]

owned...

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']That's DVD buddy, go check Blu-ray Regions. North America, South Amreica, and East Asia (excluding China) are Region 1. Japan ofcourse is in East Asia.[/QUOTE]

Owned for massive damage.

That's because China doesn't care, they're doing their own HD disc format based off the HD-DVD technology. China's version is called EV-DVD.

results for: bawler

bawl  /bɔl/
–verb (used without object)
  • 1.to cry or wail lustily. –verb (used with object)
  • 2.to utter or proclaim by outcry; shout out: to bawl one's dissatisfaction; bawling his senseless ditties to the audience.
  • 3.to offer for sale by shouting, as a hawker: a peddler bawling his wares. –noun
  • 4.a loud shout; outcry.
  • 5.a period or spell of loud crying or weeping.
  • 6.Chiefly Midland and Western U.S.. the noise made by a calf.
?????

i dont understand the thing about big bawlers. and i am guessing play asia will try to sell these for at least $1000 usd. They were trying to sell the ds lite for about double retail as well iirc? Hell they may even to sell them for something like $1500 for a preorder. the demand is there

[quote name='allyourblood']results for: bawler
[/QUOTE]
I think Cheapy is talking about "ballas" (aka "ballers"), defined thusly:

BALLA
A pimp or player. Someone who makes a lot of money and can got anyone or anything that they want with no problem.

[quote name='icruise']I think Cheapy is talking about "ballas" (aka "ballers"), defined thusly:

BALLA
A pimp or player. Someone who makes a lot of money and can got anyone or anything that they want with no problem.[/quote]

oh!.......oh.

:cry:

bread's done
Back