[PS3] Resistance 3 $24.99 @newegg.com

[quote name='Redemption33']is this game actually worth playing for the long run?[/QUOTE]

No idea, but it looks awesome in the walkthrough videos, and I've heard it has good multiplayer.

[quote name='earvcunanan']For those interested in the Resistance series, Sony will be releasing a Resistance Trilogy pack in May.[/QUOTE]Do you know if they'll be including all the DLC for the games?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Do you know if they'll be including all the DLC for the games?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that's been revealed yet. All we have to go on so far is a product listing.

I got this when it was on sale for $20. The mp was pretty fun, but I stopped playing it after a while. Not sure why, I just didn't feel all that compelled to play it (likely because I had friends playing other mp games).

The campaign is very good imo. The first time I beat it was co-op at a friend's house (over the course of like 2 months) and I didn't find it all that great. But now that I'm playing it solo I'm really liking it.

bread's done
Back