PS3 Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes $19.99 at Capcom Store US

[quote name='NegativeZero']Not trying to bring this back from the dead but has anyone's order status changed since placing their order? It's been like 4 business days and still no updates for me.
And if your order has been updates did you place it when the item was listed as "backordered".[/QUOTE]

I got a shipping notice last Friday but I ordered 2 copies when it was in stock. It has been stuck in the midwest since Monday it looks like. Probably due to the weather though.

Something strange when I check my order status. I see my original order on 1/26 for 2 copies, status is "order in process". Then there is a 2nd "order" listed in my account that looks very strange. It has a different order number, and a status of "order unsubmitted", but no products listed. I used PayPal to pay for the order, and the charge did go through. Anyone else have a strange order entry with status "order unsubmitted" in their Capcom account order history?

I bought it when it was backordered and it says Order In Process when I check the order information. But it looks like I was refunded the money for my order.

I'm hoping that I will get a copy of the game, but it's not looking likely.

[quote name='KiySeph']I bought it when it was backordered and it says Order In Process when I check the order information. But it looks like I was refunded the money for my order.

I'm hoping that I will get a copy of the game, but it's not looking likely.[/QUOTE]

I thought their website said it doesnt charge your card until your order ships.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']I thought their website said it doesnt charge your card until your order ships.[/QUOTE]

I paid by PayPal, which goes through immediately.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']I thought their website said it doesnt charge your card until your order ships.[/QUOTE]

It charged me for the amount the minute I placed the order when I checked my account, (which I thought was weird cause it does say that they won't charge until it ships) but it looks like it's back. I'm just going to keep the order open, hopefully they'll send out copies for the backordered.

Looks like I got refunded. On my bank account page, it doesn't even show the charge anymore that capcom took for the game. Hopefully I still get my shipment but it's unlikely now :cry:

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Looks like I got refunded. On my bank account page, it doesn't even show the charge anymore that capcom took for the game. Hopefully I still get my shipment but it's unlikely now :cry:[/QUOTE]

You'd think that maybe the Capcom store would let you know the order was cancelled? If you log in and it says "order in process" then I would assume they are actually trying to obtain more copies to fulfill the orders; maybe they refunded you just because they're not supposed to charge you until it ships? Very strange.

[quote name='chimpmeister']You'd think that maybe the Capcom store would let you know the order was cancelled? If you log in and it says "order in process" then I would assume they are actually trying to obtain more copies to fulfill the orders; maybe they refunded you just because they're not supposed to charge you until it ships? Very strange.[/QUOTE] What's odd is I remember seeing it in my list of bank account charges and now it's not there.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']What's odd is I remember seeing it in my list of bank account charges and now it's not there.[/QUOTE]
It was probably issued as a "hold" which looks like a charge but really isn't. It's basically 'pre-approval' that you have the funds available, holds are very annoying if not properly transacted otherwise. They don't really mean a legitimate charge, just verification that your funds are there and they can take them out should they desire.

I actually have hope. If they could not fulfill all the copies, I believe that they would of refunded us already or at least changed the status of our order. My best guess is that they are reprinting or something.

[quote name='NegativeZero']still in process on my end, paid by paypal and have rec ivied no notice of refund. Digital River Sux.[/QUOTE]

Same for me, I paid by PayPal and haven't heard a peep. At least they could let us know the games are backordered?

Mine still says "Order in Process" as well. However, my friend says his is listed as "Order not found" and hasn't been refunded on Paypal. He even ordered before me. He's E-mailing Capcom now.

Ordered before it listed it as backordered, got the following response from CS:

"Thank you for contacting the Capcom Online Store.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

We show that the product you would like to order is currently out of
stock. Although we do not have an estimated arrival date, we are working
to obtain more stock as soon as possible.

If you would like to submit an order for the item now, as soon as
additional stock is received, your order will be promptly shipped and
you will be notified via email. Rest assured that we will not charge
your credit card until the product ships."

The best part is that I have an existing order, let them know what the order number was AND told them the date I ordered it. But if I would like to place an order, I can!

[quote name='KeeperX']Ordered before it listed it as backordered, got the following response from CS:

"Thank you for contacting the Capcom Online Store.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

We show that the product you would like to order is currently out of
stock. Although we do not have an estimated arrival date, we are working
to obtain more stock as soon as possible.

If you would like to submit an order for the item now, as soon as
additional stock is received, your order will be promptly shipped and
you will be notified via email. Rest assured that we will not charge
your credit card until the product ships."

The best part is that I have an existing order, let them know what the order number was AND told them the date I ordered it. But if I would like to place an order, I can![/QUOTE]

Worse for a lot of us, we paid by PayPal and the charge went through, and we heard nothing. Plus when I check my Capcom account, the original order is there, and then a second strange looking order shows up after that, which is order status "unsubmitted", but no products are listed. It's very strange. I just emailed customer support, will report back when I get a response.

Thought I'd let you guys know, just got my shipping confirmation from [email protected]. Yay!

Ordered after it was Backordered.

edit: Thought I'd say, i used UPS Ground for faster shipping since I have bad experience with USPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Thought I'd let you guys know, just got my shipping confirmation from [email protected]. Yay!

edit: Thought I'd say, i used UPS Ground for faster shipping since I have bad experience with USPS.[/QUOTE]

Cool! Thanks for the update! Maybe I'll get my shipping confirmation soon too!

*cries* been watching for a deal on this game since it came out... just got back from out of town to find out im too late. crap...

Dang, mine still reads "In process," but I'm optimistic about this going through in due time.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Thought I'd let you guys know, just got my shipping confirmation from [email protected]. Yay!

edit: Thought I'd say, i used UPS Ground for faster shipping since I have bad experience with USPS.[/QUOTE]

That's great news!

[quote name='Raye']Dang, mine still reads "In process," but I'm optimistic about this going through in due time.[/QUOTE]
thanks for convincing me to me to join ps3tropies with your sora no otoshimono background. my favorite of all time atm.

i love sengoku basara so much, i use mitsunari for like about 100 hours, his move is so leet.

Just got my shipping confirmation! :)

I'm glad they finally seem to be rolling out the rest of the shipments.

What a relief since I paid via PayPal and was charged right away. (Needless to say, I'll never make that mistake again on a backordered item.) :p

Mine shipped as well. Not sure if I'll have time to play this with Samurai Warrriors 3 Z on the way and I was lucky enough to get MvC3 today. lol.

Got my confirmation too . . . the site still shows sold out, so they must have just sourced some extra copies for the backorders only, and not restocked the site. Glad I got it before it sold out! Thanks OP!

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Anyone got USPS tracking info on this game? USPS says no records of this item found for me. Not worried just curious.[/QUOTE]

USPS tracking info sometimes takes 24-72 hours to show up in their system. I have actually had packages delivered before the tracking info was available online.

Well update just got my game in hand about 3 minutes ago, once again because of the UPS shipping.

Hope everybody enjoys their game.

STILL haven't gotten mine. It seems to be stuck somewhere in the mail system. WTF? I just sent an e-mail to the Capcom Store.

[quote name='DaBargainHunta']STILL haven't gotten mine. It seems to be stuck somewhere in the mail system. WTF? I just sent an e-mail to the Capcom Store.[/QUOTE]

That is very odd. It must be lost mail. Mine came in fine but the whole situation makes me not want to order from them again unless another incredible deal comes up.

bread's done
Back