PS3 SF4 TE stick available at Gamestop.com

I was just about to post this (about 45 minutes too late), I have been waiting for a XBox 360 version, but this will work...maybe I could even find someone to trade with.

I have an abundance of GS credit after the latest BBV sale, so this was a no brainer for me.

hmmm, it is interesting, i like it when it's available more "often." Still need to save up the fund though... Thanks and tagged.

[quote name='MasterYensid']I was just about to post this (about 45 minutes too late), I have been waiting for a XBox 360 version, but this will work...maybe I could even find someone to trade with.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='z3razerviper']I am waiting for the 360 version[/QUOTE]

If any of you guys live in SoCal (around Orange County), I'd be glad to do a trade for a PS3 TE stick. I ordered 1 for each console off the Capcom site but they sent me 2 360 ones and insisted I had ordered that when I tried to get an exchange for one of them.

Been trying to find someone in the area to trade one of the 360 sticks (brand new and unopened) for a PS3 one since.

Kazunori my co worker has a barely used ps3 stick he might be willing to trade. He recently got an xbox and barely touches his ps3 now.

Not to be a smart ass. The sales for these sticks have been opened since 2:30 pm est yesterday. I'm surprised no one posted this sooner, maybe because they didn't want to fight to get one unfortunately. I'm still waiting for a price drop or code to get this model which will probably decrease in value due to Madcatz increase in production and demand. But by the way does anyone have any promotional codes or know of any worth using to drop kick the price down (not to say the piece of equipment is not worth it but I'm a Cheap Ass Gamer as implied by the website ^^). I was waiting for BB when they had 20% off Accessories to purchase this plus I had a Gift Card worth 50 smackers. I have 20 in credit for GS and EB but not worth the tax (NY). So if someone with a cheap ass heart could lend me an awesome code via PM I would be grateful for I have extra PSN point cards.

"Long Live Cheap ASS Gamer!"

[quote name='The What?']Not to be a smart ass. The sales for these sticks have been opened since 2:30 pm est yesterday. I'm surprised no one posted this sooner, maybe because they didn't want to fight to get one unfortunately. I'm still waiting for a price drop or code to get this model which will probably decrease in value due to Madcatz increase in production and demand. But by the way does anyone have any promotional codes or know of any worth using to drop kick the price down (not to say the piece of equipment is not worth it but I'm a Cheap Ass Gamer as implied by the website ^^). I was waiting for BB when they had 20% off Accessories to purchase this plus I had a Gift Card worth 50 smackers. I have 20 in credit for GS and EB but not worth the tax (NY). So if someone with a cheap ass heart could lend me an awesome code via PM I would be grateful for I have extra PSN point cards.

"Long Live Cheap ASS Gamer!"[/QUOTE]

NY taxes? Yeah, what can you do eh? I coughed up $12 in tax for it, my order is pending :)

I've been waiting for a long time to see a deal, nope, nada... Neweggs got no NY taxes, but they don't have it :(

I happen to have some GS credit, so, i got my TE for $90 shipped.

[quote name='The What?']And what does "BBV" stand for by the way?[/QUOTE]

BBV=Block Buster Video
it's used that way so that you don't get confused with BB (Best Buy).

These are still high in demand, I don't know about a price drop man. Unlike the Tekken 5 bundle and SF:AC sticks I never actually saw these sold in store at gamestop.

[quote name='kazunori']If any of you guys live in SoCal (around Orange County), I'd be glad to do a trade for a PS3 TE stick. I ordered 1 for each console off the Capcom site but they sent me 2 360 ones and insisted I had ordered that when I tried to get an exchange for one of them.

Been trying to find someone in the area to trade one of the 360 sticks (brand new and unopened) for a PS3 one since.[/QUOTE]

I have one and I am in SoCal. Let me know if it's still available. Thanks.

Last time they had the ps3 TE stick is was available for 2 full days. Resellers already ordered 1 and cannot reorder which is why they are about to have them for more than a couple of hours.

If anyone wants to save some money and has a regular SE stick it's pretty easy to mod, you can buy the parts plus buttons, they cost about $48 shipped on lizardlick.com.

Looks like the main problem in it is the PCB plate being scratched which ends up having the directional inputs to not read. Here's a vid for anyone interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXUrTS22fmw

bread's done
Back