ps3 sixaxis controller only $6.93!!!!!! at frys.com (in store pickup only)

[quote name='bigballer101']possible to pricematch at bestbuy?[/QUOTE]

its times like these where i wish i had a frys in my state

[quote name='wwe101']its times like these where i wish i had a frys in my state[/QUOTE]
Going through the different stores, it seems that they are not even available in any stores.

I believe this is the discontinued SIXAXIS, not the Dualshock 3, so not many stores will have this in stock, if any.. probably this cheap to clear out whatever stock they had left of it.

[quote name='GoldenAxe007']I believe this is the discontinued SIXAXIS, not the Dualshock 3, so not many stores will have this in stock, if any.. probably this cheap to clear out whatever stock they had left of it.[/QUOTE]
It is only for the sixaxis, as it seems, but for $6, who cares about rumble?

Personally I can't find sixaxis controllers at ANY STORE let alone just frys since they have been discontinued. Does anyone actually HAVE the reguar sixaxis at their local Best Buy / Frys / any place?

Sweet just called my frys and they have a 7 left, gonna pick 3 up or take em all and sell them in the future since they're going to be discontinued. Gonna go quick

Tried two different Best Buys for price matching. No dice. No Six Axis controllers on the shelf, grabbed a Dualshock 3 for the hell of it. The second place almost price matched, but then the manager realized at the last minute that it wasn't a Six Axis. Some people may have a shot at this. Good luck to all that give it a try.

[quote name='Fakinmail123']Tried two different Best Buys for price matching. No dice. No Six Axis controllers on the shelf, grabbed a Dualshock 3 for the hell of it. The second place almost price matched, but then the manager realized at the last minute that it wasn't a Six Axis. Some people may have a shot at this. Good luck to all that give it a try.[/QUOTE]

I was plannign to do this too. lol. gonna go out and try it later when I head to walmart to pick some things up. meh, I might even try this at Frys cuz last time they had this DDR special, I got the better DDR mats for the price of the cheaper DDR mats.

[quote name='pqnet']0 available, in NV[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gi60']0 in Fry's SoCal. And probably in any stores; Bestbuy, sears, etc.[/QUOTE]

Cap'n_RDM;6207211 said:
0 in Phoenix

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']0 in Texas. guess price matching it is.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hendrickfan24']0 in california, this sux[/QUOTE]

[quote name='richdmoore']Zero in Wilsonville, OR.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lawdood']0 in the Sacramento area[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheMan70']0 in CA DAMM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

0 in the entire USofA!

Damn, my sixaxis just died today too. only 14 months old. Bunch of BS. Any chance somebody could hook me up. I don't have access to a Fry's.

bread's done
Back