Ps3 slim 250gb $249.99 YMMV Target

almasy82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Was at target last night and picked one up. They are being cleared out at a lot of stores (had a buddy that live in KY pick one up I am in MN). I don't think it is nation wide but I would check if you are looking for one.

Dead

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning I stopped by to see if these were on clearance at one of my local Targets. To my surprise, there were four in the case and all marked with clearance tags. So I picked one up and called a friend about it. She went about two hours later and there were still two in the case, however, they were no longer on clearance.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Im not a fanboy , i just dont want to change my firewall[/QUOTE]
Does your router have a DMZ option? You could assign the PS3 a static IP and put it on the DMZ...

[quote name='no_exit']This morning I stopped by to see if these were on clearance at one of my local Targets. To my surprise, there were four in the case and all marked with clearance tags. So I picked one up and called a friend about it. She went about two hours later and there were still two in the case, however, they were no longer on clearance.[/QUOTE]
Damn. Guess I can still take a quick peek on the way home at my local Target (3 others on the way home, but don't want to make that many stops tonight).

[quote name='tubby34']Miami FL all at regular price---FML.

Just bought a 120 GB last week because I couldn't afford even a game.

Thats right. I have a new 120 GB PS3 and no games.[/QUOTE]

1258172226705.jpg

sold out at both targets in asheville. Shoot, I'm getting ready to get one, holding out for a bundle so I'll have something to play on it when I do purchase.

[quote name='dominator']I just got a PS3 for Christmas and I just got a new car... fuck my life.[/QUOTE]

Did you seriously just say "fuck my life" in regards to getting a PS3 and a new car? Some of us can't even find a job.

man i hope they do something like this at best buy because im getting a gift card and i been waiting to pick one up

I bought a $300 120GB slim with two shitty games I don't care about on Black Friday because I didn't think I'd see any deals on anything else. God damn it. >=(

[quote name='grap3fruitman']I bought a $300 120GB slim with two shitty games I don't care about on Black Friday because I didn't think I'd see any deals on anything else. God damn it. >=([/QUOTE]

It isn't a lock that you would get a 250GB at this price though. It seems like the majority of people couldn't get in on this deal if they wanted to. I went to 3 stores and nothing...either out of stock or they scanned it and it was $350.

leftwing, says you are in MA? what store did you call for the 250 price? Just called westboro, the only MA store that showed 'limited availability' online. they have one left, but at the 350 price.

Went to the Target in Westlake Village, California after dinner with the lady. Not 1 250GB in stock. Bummed. Checking out Woodland Hills, Calabasas, and Thousand Oaks tomorrow while on the job.

Los Angeles residents, any heads up?

[quote name='duhdude']Went to the Target in Westlake Village, California after dinner with the lady. Not 1 250GB in stock. Bummed. Checking out Woodland Hills, Calabasas, and Thousand Oaks tomorrow while on the job.

Los Angeles residents, any heads up?[/QUOTE]

Don't waste your time at any of the LA proper locations. Only the Inglehood store has them in stock, and they are regular price. So unless you're willing to drive there to get one, then either keep trying to get a price adjustment at a store that has them on clearance (but doesn't have them in stock), or worse, risk a return and rebuy and hope against hope it actually turns back up on the floor, then forget it.

For CAG in the San Francisco East Bay interested in trying to price match, San Leandro Bay Fair Target had one unit in the case marked at regular price and Albany Target has the 244.xx clearance price in its system, but none in stock. Let me know how it works out if you try it.

[quote name='duhdude']Went to the Target in Westlake Village, California after dinner with the lady. Not 1 250GB in stock. Bummed. Checking out Woodland Hills, Calabasas, and Thousand Oaks tomorrow while on the job.

I picked one up 2 days ago in Northridge off of Corbin and Nordhoff. Online is showing that it's OOS now though. The only ones that are showing as having any stock are Granada Hills and Van Nuys. Van Nuys I went to before going to Northridge, and they weren't on clearance. Some people have had luck buying from a regular price store and doing a return/rebuy at a store that had it at clearance price. Good luck.

Checked Woodbridge, VA location on Tuesday and it rang up regular price as well. It seems all of VA might be reporting regular prices but haven't seen anyone post here or SD (crazy long thread) about any other parts of VA.

I've pretty much given up on this one. Might check a some scanners next week?

I bought the 250 at Inglewood,Ca at reg. price then I went to everywhere from Culver city, Hawthorne, signal hills, and long beach till finally I got to compton and I wasnt planning on it but luckily I was successful for $241.98 with the team member discount. :)
Thanks CAG's

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Checked Woodbridge, VA location on Tuesday and it rang up regular price as well. It seems all of VA might be reporting regular prices but haven't seen anyone post here or SD (crazy long thread) about any other parts of VA.[/QUOTE]

South Hampton Roads- Chesapeake (Edinburg) regular price.
However, that location is now out of stock and the S. Independence Va Beach location is now limited availability. Hmm... I will check there later today.

Oh and Williamsburg has them in stock, but I don't know what they ring up as.

Dude, please keep me posted. I am in the woodland hills area and would LOVE to pick one of these up on my lunch break. Darn weather kept me from hunting last night!

I was successful with the return/rebuy method. i bought it in west hills, and was able to get the one at 8xxx balboa to let me do the return rebuy. i said i put in on the wrong card. The guy was like Whoa, its cheaper than you paid before, but didn't question it at all. The one buy the 118 on balboa, was like oh you can't because its clearance, just return it and try back in a few days. (These are all SFV locations, btw) GL in the hunt all

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shiftomnimega']South Hampton Roads- Chesapeake (Edinburg) regular price.
However, that location is now out of stock and the S. Independence Va Beach location is now limited availability. Hmm... I will check there later today.

Oh and Williamsburg has them in stock, but I don't know what they ring up as.[/QUOTE]

Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, either sold out or ringing regular prices. :bomb:

Damn. I was planning on buying a 120gb PS3 when I have the money in a day or two. Hopefully my local Targets will still have one of these when I have the cash.

[quote name='orcafan8']I was successful with the return/rebuy method. i bought it in west hills, and was able to get the one at 8xxx balboa to let me do the return rebuy. i said i put in on the wrong card. The kid was like Whoa, its cheaper than you paid before, but didn't question it at all.[/QUOTE]
Good idea--tell the cashier you paid with the wrong card. If the price still rings up regular price, then just return the console.

There are none in the greater detroit area fyi... I called every store. There were only a couple who had regular priced ones left, but none on clearance.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Good idea--tell the cashier you paid with the wrong card. If the price still rings up regular price, then just return the console.[/QUOTE]

yeah i saw ppl on SD doing it with success so i figured i would give it a go, i knew that those targets had it on clearance, but if you aren't sure walk in check the DCPI, then go and get it from your car.

One store i went to that was all out and reg. price, told me that it would be at least a few weeks before they get ANY ps3s at all

[quote name='orcafan8']yeah i saw ppl on SD doing it with success so i figured i would give it a go, i knew that those targets had it on clearance, but if you aren't sure walk in check the DCPI, then go and get it from your car.
[/QUOTE]
Check the DCPI... You mean use those price scanner devices and enter in a number?

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Check the DCPI... You mean use those price scanner devices and enter in a number?[/QUOTE]

Yes. That will tell you what the price would be on it in that particular store. You don't want to go into a store to try to return/rebuy with a different credit card trick, and have it not be clearanced at the new store...

[quote name='karkyco']Yes. That will tell you what the price would be on it in that particular store. You don't want to go into a store to try to return/rebuy with a different credit card trick, and have it not be clearanced at the new store...[/QUOTE]

yes, and the DCPI is 207230011 if your target has the price scanners w/ the numbers on the side

I scanned the barcode print out last night and it showed $244 at 2 Targets but nothing on the shelves, now they are back up to $350.
I overheard the electronics guys talking about this price mistake. They pulled them from the shelves in Shoreview, MN when they found out, which is likely the reason the in-store locator showed them available but then they had nothing on the shelf last night.

Good luck everywhere else.

[quote name='angsto2']I scanned the barcode print out last night and it showed $244 at 2 Targets but nothing on the shelves, now they are back up to $350.
I overheard the electronics guys talking about this price mistake. They pulled them from the shelves in Shoreview, MN when they found out, which is likely the reason the in-store locator showed them available but then they had nothing on the shelf last night.

Good luck everywhere else.[/QUOTE]
I had a similar experience, yesterday I purchased one and two hours later when a friend went to pick one up, they were back to normal price.

anyone who was able to pick one of these up willing to sell one to me for a reasonable price? (wishful thinking, I know)

no stores around me (Northern Delaware area) have them on clearance...most are out of stock completely

Norfolk, VA (Military Hwy) had one, but it's reg price. I'm thinking that someone is buying the same PS3 and returning it at different Targets in the area.

bread's done
Back