PS3 SlLIM 120gb 269, shipped at dell, 5% cashback w/ bing

I thought with the price of Blu-ray players dropping, the PS3 would follow along. Still waiting on 250 or so...

i posted this, i own a play n trade franchise...and ill tell you first hand that you dont make anything on consoles...so when theres a deal like this...i buy the max (5) because if i buy from distribution or sony..it costs me 297, 294 at best, i havent heard anything about what they are doing at E3 from my buyers and sellers (im not going this year) but im sure sony will be showing off the motion controller thingy (which looks like a creepy sex toy), if i get any inside info from E3 ill share it

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']*Mandatory post where someone says to wait till E3 is over before buying a new console* :)[/QUOTE]

Well, there is a rumor that a 250GB and 500GB bundles with move is coming out, even if you're not interested in that bundle, I reckon the price on the previous models will go down.

I would definitely wait ... I mean, yeah you might lose $30 if this deal disappears but imagine if they either announce a price cut or a significant new bundle or upgrade. While I see it as unlikely, it's only a few days and you will regret paying $30 more less than you will missing out on a better system or a cheaper system.

bread's done
Back