PS3 Sorcery $19.99 @ Bestbuy

Showing up as 19.99$ for me but, I can't place the order. I get a message saying that the system can't process the order and to try again later or some such.

EDIT: Well I waited a little while and clicked checkout again, had to sign back in but the order went through. I was waiting for this to get cheap so I'd have a reason to dust off my move.

Thanks catalyst777

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of want this, but I have a feeling it's destine to hit 9.99 at some point in the not so distant future. I've played the demo, and while it was relatively fun, the controls weren't amazing. Plus, I've heard it takes no more than 6 hours to beat, with very little replay value. That alone is keeping me from rushing out with my money.

My arm was hurtin' after an hour. I can't imagine what I'd feel like if it was more than 6 hours. $20 is a good price for this game. I could even see $30 or $40. I actually enjoyed it a fair bit.

So glad I wasted $35 on this game only to have it drop to $20 a few weeks after release.

However, this isn't the "be all end all" Move game it was supposed to be.

I picked it up yesterday with a gift card that I'd been hanging on to since Christmas. Probably could have waited... I think it's going to be easy to find for a while.

Still, if anyone's struggling to locate a copy, I was at Costco today and it was marked down to $19.97. TWO CENTS CHEAPER.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']However, this isn't the "be all end all" Move game it was supposed to be.[/QUOTE]
Was it? I just remembered that it was a tech demo before being made into a game.

bread's done
Back