PS3: [SSX $9.99/$7.99, Dragon's Dogma: DA $20.99/$16.79 AquaPazza $23.99/$19.19] PS4 or X1 BF4 Limited, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14 $49.99/$39.99 *each* BestBuy

If I purchased NBA 2K14 in December can I get an adjustment, or do I have to return/rebuy? Elite Plus if that makes a difference.

If I purchased NBA 2K14 in December can I get an adjustment, or do I have to return/rebuy? Elite Plus if that makes a difference.
Extended Holiday Returns

Gift purchases made between November 3, 2013, and December 31, 2013, qualify for our Holiday Return and Exchange policy. Products (goods) purchased as gifts may be returned through January 15, 2014.

EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS: Gift purchases made between November 3, 2013 and December 31, 2013 qualify for our Holiday Return and Exchange policy. Products (goods) purchased as gifts may be returned through January 15, 2014. Terms of our standard policy (including, but not limited to "non-returnable items" and "photo identification required") apply. Carrier contracts for mobile phones and other third party service providers (e.g., DirecTV contracts) do not qualify for the holiday gift policy. Geek Squad® Protection/Trade-In Plus plans returned after 30 days from date of purchase will be refunded at a pro-rated amount. No restocking fees.
Should be able to. Hope it helps litepink!

Last edited by a moderator:
how is aquapazza, is it similar to other japanese anime fighting games like persona 4 arena, and blaze blue?
its great. especially if you like Arena or Blaz series. i just grabbed it yesterday from gamestop for 25$ used and just with my luck its 23$ at bb the next day :whistle2:\ (however good luck finding it in-stock at a bb) ....oh well....anyway its a great game. tight fighting mechanic descent roster and looks spectacular. tones of stuff going on the screen at one time has that nice CRAZY Japanese game look which i love.

PS4 version of Battlefield 4 is a mess.  I've full confidence that DICE will bring the necessary patches eventually, but it was still a very poor online experience last time I logged on a week ago.  I haven't played the Xbone version, but I hear that it is much more stable.  I'd avoid it on the PS4 unless you MUST HAVE IT NOW and are willing to put up with serious bugs.  

Does Dark Arisen not come with a manual? I ordered a used copy for free shipping on a Gamestop order. Figured id take the manual and keep my copy sealed since its on PS+ But it didn't come with a manual. I checked local camestops and none of their copies had one either. Seems weird to me for an RPG like that not to have a manual. Guess its possible that 4 gamestops all had the game without a manual, but still...

Does Dark Arisen not come with a manual? I ordered a used copy for free shipping on a Gamestop order. Figured id take the manual and keep my copy sealed since its on PS+ But it didn't come with a manual. I checked local camestops and none of their copies had one either. Seems weird to me for an RPG like that not to have a manual. Guess its possible that 4 gamestops all had the game without a manual, but still...
Tales of Xillia doesn't come with a manual, so it's not mindblowing for an RPG to not have one. That doesn't mean it isn't dumb, though... :bomb:

I really want Aquapazza because it looks like the type to become super rare in a few years, but it doesn't look that interesting compared to its contemporary fighting games.

Nope no manual, its on the disc. All it comes with is a 2 page pamphlet with controls and warranty info

Kind of strange considering the vanilla copy of Dragons dogma came with a good size manual

Just be aware that there is no online for Aquapazza. Local muliplayer only, that was the dealbreaker for me unfortunately.
? what are you talking about? i was playing online(network mode) last night. there IS online play (ranked and player matches) for the US/NA version of Aquapazza.

bread's done
Back