(PS3) Star Ocean/Yakuza 3 ~$31 shipped - Zavvi "

Sorry, accidentally double post and had more info in the other thread. I can't seem to find anything specifying which regions these are. Does anybody know a site that shows which distinct regions are released for a game?

Anyway, there seem to be more good deals , but I picked these two games because the versions should be identical. They were both released 3 days apart, are single player games (so no need to worry about not being able to play with friends), etc. If someone knows any different, please feel free to correct. :)

[quote name='rpatrick']Sorry, accidentally double post and had more info in the other thread. I can't seem to find anything specifying which regions these are. Does anybody know a site that shows which distinct regions are released for a game?

[/QUOTE]

All PS3 games are region free; you're probably thinking of blu-rays, which are region specific.

The only downside for me is the boxart (though the NA PS3's version isn't much of an improvement).

[quote name='SDC']That's for region-specific deals, as in: you need to live there to get in on them. This is online, meaning any of us can get in on it.[/QUOTE]

This. Seriously...

[quote name='gravel']Also, does the European version of Yakuza have the content cut as well?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it does, you can read all about it in the ps3 forum on CAG.

[quote name='gravel']Also, does the European version of Yakuza have the content cut as well?[/QUOTE]

At the very least the trophy list for the US and EU appears to be the same, which means the same trophies were cut. I think it is incredibly safe to assume that the other cut content would be the same across both versions as well.

[quote name='62t']doenst Yakuza 3 have DLC? This might be a problem.[/QUOTE]

The only DLC as far as I know would be included with the European Special Edition, and would have download vouchers for it. All you would need to do is create a European PSN account to download and use with your European copy of the game. No problem at all.

Sounds like a pain in the ass, actually. :S Still, if I didn't miss out on these deals, I'm gonna buy both.

Edit: Seemed to work. Got both for about $50. Not sure where you guys got $30 each. Maybe my converter was wrong and yours was right and my bill will be higher!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back