PS3 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - The Ultimate Sith Edition NEW - ~$24 - ZAVVI (UK Import)

4tygames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This week in the UK, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - The Ultimate Sith Edition is getting reprinted under the Essentials banner (Greatest Hits). This game is currently selling used at GameStop for $35 for the PS3 version / $40 for the Xbox 360.

You can get a new copy at Zavvi for around $24 after currency conversion. You are probably looking around $26 with shipping.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-the-ultimate-sith-edition-essentials/10850049.html

The UK PS3 version will work on US PS3s. I have ordered from Zavvi several times in the past and they are very trustworthy. Shipping is cheap too and you will usually receive the game in 2 weeks after order date.

The difference between the regular edition and Ultimate Sith Edition of Force Unleashed are 3 more levels of gameplay that were never released as separate DLC and are only available on the Ultimate Sith Edition disc.

The additional levels include

- Jedi Temple to Death Star 1 (Additional campaign content)

- Tatooine (non-canon level)

- Hoth (non-canon level)

The Ultimate Sith Edition also includes all of the original downloadable content, including character skins, costumes, databank entries, and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the main reason for the $35-$40 price range at GameStop is the steelbook.

I think the non-Ultimate Sith Edition is substantially cheaper?

I believe the main reason for the $35-$40 price range at GameStop is the steelbook.

I think the non-Ultimate Sith Edition is substantially cheaper?
Oh believe me, Gamestop would love to sell you a disc-only copy for $35 if they could.

The truth is - this edition has 3 more levels that were never released as DLC and were only found on The Ultimate Sith Edition. The original print run for this game edition was incredibly low. Gamestop was selling this used at one point for $55 to $60.

The additional levels include

- Jedi Temple to Death Star 1 (Additional campaign content)

- Tatooine (non-canon level)

- Hoth (non-canon level)

Yeah, I already own those extra dlc levels plus the character packs on xbox 360.  I checked the psn store as well, and I see the extra levels there as well.  If you want everything on disc, though, sounds like a good deal.  I wonder if the 360 version is region locked, since some uk games work on usa 360s.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back