PS3 Street Fighter 4 2 copies for trade

benartmao

CAGiversary!
Two copies of ps3 sf 4 for trade. looking for games ( make offer please ) or anther controller. One is sealed ( brand new ) and other is brand new too but was gutted by gamestop.

First time trader =) hopefully more to come though ahahha

[quote name='benartmao'] First time trader =) hopefully more to come though ahahha[/QUOTE]

Is that evil diabolical laughter or a hearty laugh with your maties?

laugh with maties ahah. is there anyway for me to be more secure about the trade since im a new trader? i know no reps probably scares people away.

[quote name='benartmao']laugh with maties ahah. is there anyway for me to be more secure about the trade since im a new trader? i know no reps probably scares people away.[/QUOTE]

Trade with someone with a good iTrader score and be willing to send first to that person.

[quote name='benartmao']laugh with maties ahah. is there anyway for me to be more secure about the trade since im a new trader? i know no reps probably scares people away.[/QUOTE]

You're going to have to ship first for sure. Remember to get a delivery confirmation number for your reference and theirs. I recommend trading with a reputable person first just to get yourself started.. don't want your first trade going sour. Good luck and bump!

Thanks hopefully this goes well. i was going to trade these in at gamestop but wow ahahah. decision to trade in for nothing is not something i want to do ahahah

you might still be able to trade them for a good point value on goozex but it'll prob take forever to get a decent new game that you would want. if you dont know goozex, im prob not gonna explain it unfortunately but its not hard.

bread's done
Back