PS3 Street Fighter X Tekken SE + mystery PS3 game + t-shirt = $26.99 on Crunchyroll

Ay, thanks for saving me the trouble of researching the special edition contents to see if it's worth it. I was also worried about about getting an XXL t-shirt with moe anime girl on it.

I kind of want to but 27 with 8 dollars shipping? I cant decide if its worth it or not since no doubt the free game will be a shit title I probably already have.

I never played street fighter v tekken though.

If you work your total up to $75 you can get free shipping with promo code "SHINJI75"

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of want to but 27 with 8 dollars shipping? I cant decide if its worth it or not since no doubt the free game will be a shit title I probably already have.

I never played street fighter v tekken though.
Yeah, shipping definitely kills what would have been a good deal.

I have the game on my vita from ps+ and I find it is not bad. Has some nice unique elements, but if you've played ssfiv to death already then I would skip it.

As for the shipping codes others are providing, though the thought is appreciated, I think you would only be able to spend that much if anime figures and stuff are your type of thing, otherwise I see no reason anyone would have an order over $75.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back