Ps3 Sucks!!! And I Hate It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipp007

CAG Veteran
i hope the ps3 dies! all of them, i cant believe i bought a $650 system and i cant even get the games in high definition. that is soooo retarded and i did email sony and cussed them out 5 times already! they need to fix this upscaling problem. if not i will be taking them to court!!! and selling my ps3 to get an xbox360. my tv is an hdtv and was made in 2005 and doesnt support 720p. the ps3 better get its act together or i could do somethin drastic! i have a ps3 right at home and when i go to target and see the demo on a hd screen i get jealous cuzz i dont get the highdef effect that it shows at target!

BITEME PS3! AND SONY!!! im so mad...sorry guys, i did a lot just to get my ps3 and its worthless

If you read the other ps3 threads, you would've known ahead of time that there is already an issue about the 480/720 thing. They didn't say when it will be fixed though.

You should really more about going to your elementary school grammar classes, man. Seriously, quit bitching about a system your mommy and daddy bought you. The PS3 has problems upscaling? SO WHAT! Buy a newer TV if you are really all that disgusted with Sony. Better yet, buy a Sony brand HDTV... why not?

well im not a kid, im a grown ass man, if i was a kid i wouldnt care cuzz the money wouldnt have come from my pocket. i aint about to buy another tv after i paid 2grand a little over a year ago for the one i got. for $650 they should fix the shit asap!

[quote name='tipp007']well im not a kid, im a grown ass man, if i was a kid i wouldnt care cuzz the money wouldnt have come from my pocket. i aint about to buy another tv after i paid 2grand a little over a year ago for the one i got. for $650 they should fix the shit asap![/QUOTE]

If you paid $2000 for a TV a year ago that doesnt support 720p, you got ripped off. Also, you can't blame anyone for thinking you are a little kid from reading the quality of your posts. Even after being called out you sound like a 10 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back