PS3 Super Slim Question (size related)

jkam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
260 (100%)
Is the PS3 Super Slim small enough to fit in a suitcase without issue? I have a slim (but it's a bit bulky) and I'm considering picking up a super slim to bring along with me as I have some traveling for work coming up. I'd probably do well enough just bringing my vita but I'd actually have a good chunk of time to play some backlogged games making this enticing.

Is the PS3 Super Slim small enough to fit in a suitcase without issue? I have a slim (but it's a bit bulky) and I'm considering picking up a super slim to bring along with me as I have some traveling for work coming up. I'd probably do well enough just bringing my vita but I'd actually have a good chunk of time to play some backlogged games making this enticing.
According to http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57515560-1/sony-unveils-super-slim-playstation-3/ it is smaller, although only significantly less in one dimension. My superslim fits comfortably into my laptop bag.

The super slim PS3 definitely toned down a bit, coming in at 11.4 inches wide by 2.36 inches tall by 9.05 inches deep. Compare that to the PS3 slim's dimensions of 11.4 inches wide by 2.55 inches tall by 11.4 inches deep.

bread's done
Back