PS3 system + Folklore

EeveeFanboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Dell hasn't had one of their deals in a while... Were the last deals "expected" or were they just released and people found out about them? Also looking for Folklore. I didn't find one during the BBV clearance. Anywhere with a price nearly comparable with that?

as for the ps3. I saw that fry's in burbank ca had a red tag saying 80gig for 299. But it said limited supply though so you may want to check your store. As for folklore the cheapest Ive seen is blockbuster used for 19.99.

I managed to snag one on Half.com for $20.51 shipped. I had a $5 coupon, though.

(I also have another coupon if you're interested...just send me a PM)

Unfortunately for me, the closest Fry's is the next state away, but that deal sounds pretty awesome... If only I lived there or if someone could buy and ship it to me...

And about half.com, would that mean a used copy and prices would be kind of random? I only ever used half.com to buy/sell my college books, so I don't really understand how it works too well.

Thank you Dell, cochese, and dabomb :) Dell came through for me in the end. I was just about to bite the bullet today on a retail price one. Now to call Sears and see if they have any Folklores...

Wow, Ok. I have a Blockbuster 20 seconds from my house I'll have to run in at some point when I have some dough! LOL Do they have a way to check inventory online?

[quote name='xbox_mole']Wow, Ok. I have a Blockbuster 20 seconds from my house I'll have to run in at some point when I have some dough! LOL Do they have a way to check inventory online?[/quote]

Yeah they do actually...I forgot about that

[quote name='ZerotypeX']If you have a Sear's department store near you, it is on clearance for $14.97. Just bought a copy today at that price.[/quote]
I totally missed this in the Sears clearance thread. I just went and picked up a copy yesterday. I

[quote name='kurokubushi']Yeah BB has some very nice deals on their clearance games, I piced up GTA 4, MGS 4 for $30 a pice.[/quote]
bbv had gtaiv for 14.99 I think on clearance once.

bread's done
Back