PS3 - Tiger Woods '12 Move Bundle (w/ bonus Nav controller) $59.99 @ BB DOTD 12/1

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Does this really come with the move navigation controller? I didn't think the bundle included it but Best buy is listing it in the description.

[quote name='totalhavoc']Does this really come with the move navigation controller? I didn't think the bundle included it but Best buy is listing it in the description.[/QUOTE]
The bundle doesn't include it, but Best Buy is adding one in for free. You're not only saving $40 off of the bundle (usually $99), but they're giving you a bonus controller as well.

That's a good deal, I paid $49.99 for the bundle without the navigation controller at the end of October. I ended up selling the game for $25 plus shipping on EBay, then picked up Sports Champions for $7.99 instead.

This is probably the best Move deal I've seen yet, especially with the inclusion of the Nav and the high trade-in for Tiger Woods.....IF you want a Move, that is.

Just got the Nav and Move separately last week when they had them for half price, this would have been a much better deal. And I was waiting seeing as how they've had it before without the bonus Nav controller. Oh well.

Tempted, but I would almost rather get the doomsday for $99 since it has a game I'd rather get and the sharpshooter for $40 more.

[quote name='scottman']Tempted, but I would almost rather get the doomsday for $99 since it has a game I'd rather get and the sharpshooter for $40 more.[/QUOTE]

I agree...except I already bought Resistance 3 for $19.99 on Amazon last night and I'm hoping to pick up a sharpshooter on the cheap.

Good price I wanted to jump on it but then I asked myself, how many games would I actually use it with? Looking at the list there was like maybe one game.

I was totally in for one until I asked myself the same question. There is nothing that really came to my mind, so I deleted it from my cart. Still a damn good deal though.

[quote name='blankempathy']Good price I wanted to jump on it but then I asked myself, how many games would I actually use it with? Looking at the list there was like maybe one game.[/QUOTE]

2 for me... Killzone 3 and Resistance 3.

[quote name='whodeybengals9']Tempting, but I'm not buying this gimmick.[/QUOTE]

yeah its a gimmick but thats the cheapest this gimmick has been in a while and it comes wih the nav controller.

[quote name='kill3r7']Pretty good deal considering that Tiger Woods trades in for $22.00 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Amazon won't accept the game, it says not for resale where the UPC code should be

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Amazon won't accept the game, it says not for resale where the UPC code should be[/QUOTE]

No worries here. I'm stopping by my local GS on the way home to pick up a regular case. Also, people on slickdeals are saying they had no problem trading it in.

Oh well, I bit. Will probably sit unopened for years like my Eyetoy though. I must be a silver rewards member from black friday alone now.

[quote name='blankempathy']Good price I wanted to jump on it but then I asked myself, how many games would I actually use it with? Looking at the list there was like maybe one game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='krashhole']I was totally in for one until I asked myself the same question. There is nothing that really came to my mind, so I deleted it from my cart. Still a damn good deal though.[/QUOTE]

Same here. The only game I might use it for is Dead Space Extraction but it doesn't seem worthwhile for just one game...

It is still a great deal for those who would use it.

I still haven't bought a Kinect or Move. I still see them as gimmicks but the Kinect has the wider support both from MS and developers. If I had to get either it would be the Kinect.

[quote name='The Dude 419']Must not have sold very many today the price just a little bit ago was $79.99.[/QUOTE]time to clear stock for the new bundles coming in 2012 with newer games, that Sports Champion bundle will be worthless wants Sports Champion 2 comes out & it won't be too long before the next TW's game hits as well.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Amazon won't accept the game, it says not for resale where the UPC code should be[/QUOTE]such an easy fix;
1-buy the game used from GS
2-switch the cover art
3-return the game to GS

I was that close but then I came to my senses. My backlog is too big so probably never get around to using this

got the bundle at my local best buy, last one too :).

got the $60 price... traded in brink and homefront (from the gamefly $12 deal, got em both for $1 shipped) + SSF4:AE from GS on BF + 50% trade in value due to trading them all in for a $39.99 or higher purchase. TIV = $36, used toward DOTD costing me a whopping $34.50

What do Patrice o'neal, Marilyn Monroe and the Playstation Move have in common?

They're all dead as hell.

I am sticking with the Goldeneye set I got the other day when it was $100. I might pick up the game separately when it drops. How does it play with the move?

My family and I love the Kinect but golf games and shooting games really feel like they need a peripheral so the Kinect lacks that aspect.

Where is the Move list that people were mentioning in the thread? I'd like to look it over. I picked up Killzone CE with the Goldeneye set and will have to look into Resistance 3. I am a huge Dead Space fan and really enjoyed Extraction on the Wii and it was honestly my main reason to indluge myself with the Move.

I will probably stick to games like Golf and shooters for the Move. I generally hate how the Wii controls so I don't see myself playing normal games with the Move...just very specific ones.

[quote name='robbrism']I am sticking with the Goldeneye set I got the other day when it was $100. I might pick up the game separately when it drops. How does it play with the move?

My family and I love the Kinect but golf games and shooting games really feel like they need a peripheral so the Kinect lacks that aspect.

Where is the Move list that people were mentioning in the thread? I'd like to look it over. I picked up Killzone CE with the Goldeneye set and will have to look into Resistance 3. I am a huge Dead Space fan and really enjoyed Extraction on the Wii and it was honestly my main reason to indluge myself with the Move.

I will probably stick to games like Golf and shooters for the Move. I generally hate how the Wii controls so I don't see myself playing normal games with the Move...just very specific ones.[/QUOTE]

You can also use the move for LBP 2, Resident evil 5 Gold Edition(including Split Screen which is hard to find) and Heavy Rain.

and also MAG :), i kinda regret trading it in since i have the Move now lol
SOCOM 4 is a Move game too

[quote name='VA']What do Patrice o'neal, Marilyn Monroe and the Playstation Move have in common?

They're all dead as hell.[/QUOTE]
Really had to stretch to make that one work, eh?

what makes yall think the PS3 Move a gimmick?
just wondering, in case yall know something i dont.

How does the stock availability calculate? Is it showing that by the closing time today at 10pm they still had some instock? I dont know if i should order for instore pickup and online just to be sure?

Child of Eden also uses Move and Child of Eden is amazing.

It's a great deal for the PS Move Set. I wish more games used it because it's kinda cool in a way.

Snagged one for $64 after taxes for store pickup. Already have a PS eye so will sell that and Tiger Woods on Amazon for around $40 total after fees. Makes for a $24 move/nav set which is a pretty decent deal considering that set would have cost $80+tax a year ago...

bread's done
Back