PS3 ULTRAVIOLET TARGETTICKET HELP

juubei1i

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I've never downloaded a movie onto my PS3, I prefer to own physical movies and don't do things like Netflix etc...  I signed up for Ultraviolet UVVU, TargetTicket and CinemaNow cause I thought the free old movie downloads they were offering were worth the trouble.

I thought I could watch these on my PS3.  I tried to watch Mars Attacks from TargetTicket the other day but couldn't get it to work.  I would just get a black screen with a small Adobe Player icon in the corner.  Am I being impatient, how long should I wait for a movie to stream to my PS3?  When I click on the Adobe icon, it says I have the most recent update available.

I have no clue what I'm doing and any help or advice is appreciated.  I have reliable Wifi.  I'm not interested in watching movies on my computer or hooking my computer up to the tv.

thanks

You can try making a Vudu account.

They have an actual app on the ps3.

Link your UV account when you sign up for Vudu and Mars Attack should transfer over and you can watch on.

App is not perfect but you should be able to watch on their.

Vudu is on xbox ipad, iphone, smart tv and blu ray player and other streaming devices.

bread's done
Back