PS3 Unreal Tournament III $50 shipped at Amazon

Fair enough, but in that case I'd get the PC version at $40 or so.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']I suppose, but keep in mind that the PS3 version supports Mouse/Keyboard which > 360 controller.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jman619']I guess compared to retail 50 is a good deal,but not really to me I was able to get a brand new one off ebay for 40 a long time ago.[/quote]

same here...got it for around $40 new from a half.com seller

[quote name='Liquidx01']Fair enough, but in that case I'd get the PC version at $40 or so.[/quote]
Not to mention I have heard the PS3 version has a barely-alive online community.

ps3 version is more than alive and kicking, never ending mods make it amazing. Anyways I got this game at launch and did not have a HDTV at the time- it looked like the original doom, but once I got an hdtv the game looks spectacular. Moral- not worth it unless you have an hdtv.

[quote name='help1']Not to mention I have heard the PS3 version has a barely-alive online community.[/QUOTE]
Neither versions do really

I am very suprised to have not seen a sale in the 30 dollar range. Do they even want to push any copies on the PS3? I really wanted to get this game, but now so close to the 360 release...i can wait.

if this came 2 weeks ago I would've jumped on it. but my interest for it just died. got stranglehold though lol

bread's done
Back