PS3 - Vanquish on sale for 21.98 + $4.98 S&H (3rd party vendor)

Haha I wanted to post this yesterday, but didn't because of lack of free shipping. But yea its still a good deal. Though I would wait till 19.99 with prime eligibility considering how short it is :D

Yea I was wanting to wait too but everyone loves this game so I figured I would bite...it's only 3 more bucks but hey this wouldn't be cheapassgamer so I get why you didn't LOL.

The $21.98 PS3 deal is sold by a third party (GAME & ELECTRONICS ONLINE), and not fulfillled by Amazon (hence why it's not eligible for free shipping or prime). Shipping also costs $4.98, so it's a total of $26.96.

The version that is sold by Amazon is going for $27.73.

The difference is $0.77, I wouldn't really call that a CAG deal :p

I am dying to play this game but i am waiting for the 19.99 price mark.
It has slowly been creeping down on Amazon for month but only pennies at a time.
The demo was awesome

[quote name='Azuvidexus']The $21.98 PS3 deal is sold by a third party (GAME & ELECTRONICS ONLINE), and not fulfillled by Amazon (hence why it's not eligible for free shipping or prime). Shipping also costs $4.98, so it's a total of $26.96.

The version that is sold by Amazon is going for $27.73.

The difference is $0.77, I wouldn't really call that a CAG deal :p[/QUOTE]

Then delete this post........

I've been waiting for the 19.99 too, but this is no deal.

f1fexg.jpg

[quote name='Rodster']Does the PS3 version require an install to the hard drive? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
It requires just under 3 GB of space.

[quote name='Rodster']Does the PS3 version require an install to the hard drive? :bouncy:

If it does i'll go with the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

IMO the Xbox version requires install to drive regardless.

I don't know, this sounds like a pretty cool game, and I'd snap it up for $27 if I wasn't inundated by awesome games...

This game should have price dropped long ago. I am waiting for 19.99 or hopefully less. Maybe gamefly will hook it up soon. I am in no rush to play a game you can beat so fast with little replay. (so i hear)

This is why I didn't post this yesterday, cuz I know some people will start acting like douchebags cuz they don't see it as a deal. Well newsflash douchey! Others may see this as a deal!

Lulz I'm jakaying I heart yall doods

wow damn, no wonder you didn't post this....I'm so sorry to all involved in reading this trashy thread but by the way....it says the price in the thread so if you wanted it for 19.99 you shouldn't have clicked to look at it...well unless you just wanted to bitch. IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!

[quote name='Hunter1671']wow damn, no wonder you didn't post this....I'm so sorry to all involved in reading this trashy thread but by the way....it says the price in the thread so if you wanted it for 19.99 you shouldn't have clicked to look at it...well unless you just wanted to bitch. IT'S ALL GOOD!!!![/QUOTE]

Haha dude I just felt like starting something up cuz I'm bored :/ but your post is worthy because its hinting that the price will reach 19.99 very soon :D

Almost every game goes down in price, but we just don't know how fast. Now we have hope cuz of you almighty Hunter1671. Who has lived for over 300 years, through means of hunting and gathering. Probably banged a lot of chicks too in his life time, including yours.. I guess that's why there are high traces of human semen in the eggs we eat these days..

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']This game should have price dropped long ago. I am waiting for 19.99 or hopefully less. Maybe gamefly will hook it up soon. I am in no rush to play a game you can beat so fast with little replay. (so i hear)[/QUOTE]

Gamefly is who Im hoping for to give me a good used price on this game. Crossing my fingers for it to be one of the nightly deals.

Hey maybe it will be a good price during the Gamestop Powersaver Sale......

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Its gonna be $30 at Gamestop new I bet.

Should have put +$5 shipping in the title if you didn't want people to bitch. People came into the thread because you put the amazon logo and a price and people assume it is sold by amazon and has FSSS.

My Best Buy in Joliet, IL had it for $14.99 in the clearance section a few weeks back. They had about 6 of them, so I snagged one.:applause:

bread's done
Back