PS3 w/ GHIII or GH: Aerosmith and $50 gift card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you; the 20% off at Dell.com is a better deal. I've done the math, and in the end, after the calculations for tax expense, the Best Buy deal is $37 more. If that price is worth the GH III bundle, then it's not that bad of a deal. Not for me though.:cool:

Is this the same deal that is stickied on the top of this forum AND the same as on the front page Cheapy has under 'Best Deals....' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't planning on getting a PS3 until April- but after seeing this, I went out and got one. (Good thing I already had all the money saved up...)

As far as I'm concerned, the $37 is worth buying in-person, having it today, and not worrying about mail returns in case of defect or sticky-fingered neighbors.

I've also learned that my favorite part of LBP is being able to make my sackgirl dance. Dance, you crazy burlap fool! Dance! :bouncy:

This is a good deal. Especially for those who have to pay tax in some locations from Dell.

I'm sure BB will move these well this week considering its on the front page of their ad and there are many commoners out there still looking to get into the Blu-ray fray. Also adding a guitar hero set for some family fun will definitely open them up to a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back