PS3 Wallpaper Thread!

I tried to create that Titus one. Probably looks a bit weird because I stretched the right side of it because I wanted to have the whole Titus in the picture without squishing him.

Here's another one of Titus and Yuna.

[quote name='Thomas96']had to go old school for my new wall paper...

***Image deleted for the sake of the thread...***

[/quote]

Where did find that in 1080?

Do the pictures zoom in a bit for anybody else? They do for me, so I added a white border to make sure the wallpaper is displayed the way I want it.

If this doesn't happen to others, and you want one of these without the white border, I can remove it.

The Prestige

Stargate Atlantis

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X - Tidus

Final Fantasy X - Tidus and Yuna (flipped)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']grab these (only the ones on the left though). No matter what system they haev always been good backgrounds for me.

http://games-wallpapers.net/e/Electroplankton/Electroplankton.php[/quote]

Those are FABOO! Thanks Rolento!

I hadn't seen anyone mention this, so just in case it didn't dawn on anyone, you can browse to picture sin your PS3 broswer and just save them that way. I like doing that better than messing with memory cards or the like...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']grab these (only the ones on the left though). No matter what system they haev always been good backgrounds for me.

http://games-wallpapers.net/e/Electroplankton/Electroplankton.php[/QUOTE]

on a similar note, here are some pics from Flow that would work (just edit the watermark)

http://www.tokidokijournal.com/images/301e6be772f177080d71fa94cd469a30.jpg

http://www.tokidokijournal.com/images/3217659900d83b95eea119885bc6d662.jpg

http://www.tokidokijournal.com/images/69a986afa78521a9f1ae369208812cbe.jpg

[quote name='OuTrAgE']Do the pictures zoom in a bit for anybody else? They do for me, so I added a white border to make sure the wallpaper is displayed the way I want it.

If this doesn't happen to others, and you want one of these without the white border, I can remove it.

The Prestige

Stargate Atlantis

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X - Titus

Final Fantasy X - Titus and Yuna (flipped)
[/QUOTE]It's Tidus.

My FFX pics (like the Tidus one) are 720.

I just ment how to get animated gifs working at all doesn't have to be background. Just posted in here due to higher activity and no need for a new thread.

[quote name='panasonic']I just ment how to get animated gifs working at all doesn't have to be background. Just posted in here due to higher activity and no need for a new thread.[/QUOTE]

I guess they just aren't supported yet.

Just wanted to let CAG know that GamesRadar has, like, 12 high-res game related wallpapers

a little googling will get you the link, I just know it's GamesRadar... I took one of the Killzone 2 backgrounds it looks fine

That's why I have not made a SotC wallpaper.

There are no high res pictures of the game (or they are just upscaled badly).

I whipped up some wallpapers with images from my own collection. I darkened the SF girls pic since the text is just too hard to read when it's against the sky. The flare might be ok, some of it is legible, some of it isn't, so I made a darkened one also. These are all perfect 16:9 ratio for HDTVs, but not all of them are native HD res(i.e. 1280x720, 1920x1080) as you can see below.

Here's what I decided on for the time being...

01301_rubik_320x240.jpg

http://interfacelift.com/dl/wallpaper/01301_rubik_320x240.jpg

here's some colossus fan art that looks good as wall paper..

is there a way to blow up smaller images and retain the quality?

I really wanna make some wallpaper out of this:

I just can not get these to go to my digital camera. I Downloaded a Background and saved it to my Desktop. I extracted it, plugged in my digital camera but can not get it to go to my card. Any help?

For a wide variety of kick ass wallpapers visit www.animepaper.net
They have a lot of user created walls and tons of scans as well.

For some reason though, it gives me an "Out of memory" message when I try to get on the web page through the PS3, which blows b/c my comp is out of commission for awhile :/

Probably shouldn't post a thumbnail of mine, but it is currently on this page, it's one up from the very bottom right. Nothing better than turning on a PS3 and seeing that in 1920x1200.

[quote name='KingBroly']Where is a good 720p Final Fantasy XIII image? I want to actually see one before I get one.[/quote]

Second'd. Mainly looking for that shot of Lightning on the couch.

Some FFXIII/Versus XIII ones I put together:

720p:

1080i/p:

720p:

1080i/p:

720p:

1080i/p:

720p:

1080i/p:

720p:

1080i/p:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']you need to have that as wallpaper just so you remember you have more than one system?[/QUOTE]
It was a suggestion from my girlfriend because she wanted to be silly to mess with some of her classmates who don't own all three systems so I just saved the pic onto my HDD just to have a wallpaper.

If I get my PS3 like planned I'm going to take a really hi-res picture of my wall. Since my 32" Westinghouse LCD HDTV is mounted on the wall it will look sweet as a background.

Like this -

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']I just can not get these to go to my digital camera. I Downloaded a Background and saved it to my Desktop. I extracted it, plugged in my digital camera but can not get it to go to my card. Any help?[/QUOTE]I'll send you some pics you may like, via PSN. I'm also going to test something out, to see if it works (which might make it easier for you).

[quote name='nyprimus4']You can send files over the PS3 to a person on your friends list?[/QUOTE]If an image is not over 1MB, you can attach an image when sending someone a message on PSN. When they try to view it, it downloads to their consoles, and it's placed in the photo section.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'll send you some pics you may like, via PSN. I'm also going to test something out, to see if it works (which might make it easier for you).[/QUOTE]

Thanks again knight! :)

bread's done
Back