PS3 Warhawk pricedrop

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='its_hey_ma']Target has the PS3 Warhawk game with included Jabra bluetooth headset for $39.99 until 2/25[/quote]

Any particular reason you couldn't put the price and location in the title? I guess only a genius would think of doing something so complicated.

[quote name='lowenbotten']Any particular reason you couldn't put the price and location in the title? I guess only a genius would think of doing something so complicated.[/quote]

Why is everyone on this website such a f'N JERKOFF like this guy?

You guys need to go outside ASAP.

[quote name='jfuze']Why is everyone on this website such a f'N JERKOFF like this guy?

You guys need to go outside ASAP.[/quote]

While I agree that the level of animosity is unprecedented, there are two reasons this guy is going to get hammered for posting this.

1) There is another thread that has been around for longer still on the front page advertising the same thing (along with some other games).

2) This isn't a pricedrop. This is a localized (meaning Target-wide and not extending to other stores) "clearance."

I'd like to think that once people learn how to use the search function that some of these issues will go away, but in the end there is always something to complain about on the internet.

[quote name='its_hey_ma']Target has the PS3 Warhawk game with included Jabra bluetooth headset for $39.99 until 2/25[/quote]

Sorry bro, but you were already beaten to the punch. I don't mean to be an ass but please do a search next time before starting a new thread. Thanks.

I thought this was an official drop or something. OP you might want to do a better job in the future of searching for deals before posting them, and adding more information in the title too (store name, price, time frame, etc.)

[quote name='jfuze']Why is everyone on this website such a f'N JERKOFF like this guy?

You guys need to go outside ASAP.[/quote]

How is going outside a solution here? The guy made a bunch of mistakes in his posting, and he deserves to be called out on it.

I'm all for not flaming people, but a balance needs to exist between total acceptance of incompetency and complete assholeism.

Wow. I can see if the OP was being a jerk or something, but he was trying to be helpful by posting a deal. Even though he may be registered, he may not even be aware there is a search function. Let's play nice people.

Wow. I can see if the OP was being a jerk or something, but he was trying to be helpful by posting a deal. Even though he may be registered, he may not even be aware there is a search function. Let's play nice people.

Agreed, Next time he just might find a crazy ass deal and wont be so willing to help do the the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back