PS3 - Way of the samurai 3 $19.78 on Amazon.com

I really really wanted to like this game, but I just couldn't get into it. I would like to see this idea of an open world with many short branching campaigns done by other developers.

yeah I've been looking at the price drop frequently and it looks like the price drop stops here, I think amazon is going to bump the price up back soon!

I hope they hurry up with Samurai 4, can't wait for this US release!

Um, wtf this game has to drop to like $10-$15 for me to buy it. Cmon, more quality games are cheaper than this old-gen game.

Still like it though..hehe, atleast 1/2 on PS2.

[quote name='darknight88']Um, wtf this game has to drop to like $10-$15 for me to buy it. Cmon, more quality games are cheaper than this old-gen game.

Still like it though..hehe, atleast 1/2 on PS2.[/QUOTE]

lowest it dropped to Amazon was about $18 dude (this was about a year ago), and looking at how way of the samurai 2 got super rare, I'd say get this

Love this game.

360 owner here, the DLC is broken and will never be fixed for 360 owners. We will never get the DLC. PS3 owners get it working and free.

This is what happens when different publishers handle different platforms.

i got this ages ago for $20 new, game is good but not enough to do/explore/interact with. WS4 will be out soon, wait for that.

[quote name='CaoPi']lowest it dropped to Amazon was about $18 dude (this was about a year ago), and looking at how way of the samurai 2 got super rare, I'd say get this[/QUOTE]

Been watching and waiting as well, but sad I didn't see it get that low. I don't expect the price in store to get this low anytime soon, so went ahead and made a purchase, thanks OP!

[quote name='CaoPi']lowest it dropped to Amazon was about $18 dude (this was about a year ago), and looking at how way of the samurai 2 got super rare, I'd say get this[/QUOTE]

Think it was a VG DotD game about a year ago for $15. That's when i snagged it. That said, after 75 hours, i got more than my money's worth out of it. Game isn't for everyone, that's for sure, but if you played and liked the first two, there's no reason not to pick this one up. Looking foward to WotS 4.

[quote name='RollingSkull']WotS3's price ALWAYS fluctuates wildly and never really drops too far below $21-23. I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

it went under $20 from Amazon last year, also I find the adding to the cart trick will not do the trick, a price jump can be anytime soon ;)

december 2010 actually. Thats what date it shows when i bought it for 18 bucks.. still havent opened it actually =P These games always seemed like good ideas with poor execution honestly

[quote name='CaoPi']dropped to 24.44 eh[/QUOTE]

Whew! One of the few times I'm glad I got in before the drop. Amazon loves to do this to avoid the FSSS. One of these days I'm going to break down and pay the $80 for Prime...one of these days:whistle2:k

This game was a blast but after 20 hours or so i got side tracked on it. I got to resume this great game sometime soon. The achievement people this game takes a long time to get them all. I am far from getting half of it done for achievements that is.

Collect every sword and learn every move? Good heavens no. I'll be farming all day. It's already painful doing those side missions just normally. Not to mention the amount of scrolls I would have to buy to fill out the roster of each sword each with one unique move to it. Eugh!

Thank you for posting this, CaoPi. Now I just need to find another item to buy with it to get free shipping.

Actually it dropped to $16 and change in late December 2010. I know because I bought a copy of it then, which is still sitting in my backlog.:cry:

For those that don't care if it's new or used and have a subscription to that Best Buy Gamer magazine, this month's issue has a 50% off used games coupon.

:ps3:Way Of The Samurai 3 is $19.99 used at BB, so with the coupon it takes it down to $10.;)

eh the game has been steady at 21.XX, last wk amazon jacked up the price back the 2nd time now they refuse to go lower!

bread's done
Back