PS3 Wireless Controller New Owner's Kit $33 FS

Nice find! About time Amazon sold the DualShock3 controller for under $40. Surprised the controllers by themselves are still $44-45 though. Hopefully they'll drop a bit more to like $35 soon. Last time I bought a DS3 controller from Amazon was back in 2008 for $36, so I know they can do better (hopefully).

The DS3 amazes me more and more. That thing has an INSANE amount of technology in it! I see why it can be so expensive!

[quote name='tfr']i got a sony dualshock 3 for $18 from gohastings few months ago, and I doubt I will see that again :cold:[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, On Black Friday, gamestop.com had them for $20 brand new. Was fairly late at night. So, have hope!

[quote name='Trepidation']If I remember correctly, On Black Friday, gamestop.com had them for $20 brand new. Was fairly late at night. So, have hope![/QUOTE]
That was a pricing error. They canceled the orders I think.

[quote name='Midnighthawk']That was a pricing error. They canceled the orders I think.[/QUOTE]

They cancelled all of them...Damn Gamestop. I wish this was $25-$19 though. I have $20 credit to use.

Pretty good deal, especially if you just bought a PS3. I picked up 2 DS3 bundles (LittleBigPlanet and Ratchet & Clank) back when Amazon had them for $40.

good deal, nice find OP! I already own 3 PS3 controllers though (2 silver, 1 pink) I prefer the colored controllers so I won't be getting one of these

Don't even need the controller, but it feels awkward not having a black DualShock with my PS3. In for one

Awesome deal. Was looking to grab a DS3 but didnt want to pay a bunch for a game bundle. The HDMI and additional USB charger are just bonus. Thanks OP!

Haha, the irony of my posting this was dead and of course it getting cheaper...and subsequently me picking it up as well. If these prices on PS3 controllers are anything like the prices on 360 controllers, this is a hell of a deal. But now i'll have 3 extra hdmi cables lol.

[quote name='Lithos']Haha, the irony of my posting this was dead and of course it getting cheaper...and subsequently me picking it up as well. If these prices on PS3 controllers are anything like the prices on 360 controllers, this is a hell of a deal. But now i'll have 3 extra hdmi cables lol.[/QUOTE]

keep the hdmi cables handy n give them to friends who tell u they bought an expensive hdmi cable. Lead them on the road to be a cag.

Tempting but do I really need a new controller?

Plus while I hate to have something not match, I want one of those white ones soooo bad

people should buy this.... seriously its the cheaper deal i seen on dualshock 3 controllers on amazon, considering that come up with extra its so nice....
last time we have deal on dualshock 3 controllers was like 2 years ago and it was at 35

bread's done
Back