Ps3 wireless dualshock controller (black) $35@ dell

[quote name='o_O']You should note that it has to be added to your cart to see the discount[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea. There are a lot of stupid people that can't read and see the "See Price In Cart" button, and you know they'll be complaining, "It's not $30, it's $50! YOU'RE A LIAR OP!"

I am looking for controllers, but has anyone seen DS3 on sale for lower? I may just hold off for now, but not too bad of a price I'm thinking.

squarehard, Other than Radioshacks black friday deal last year 29.99 controllers (ended up out of stock rather fast and was extremely YMMV) this is the lowest price that ps3 controllers have been. If you are in the market for 1 or two more, get them.

[quote name='rudiger94949']squarehard, Other than Radioshacks black friday deal last year 29.99 controllers (ended up out of stock rather fast and was extremely YMMV) this is the lowest price that ps3 controllers have been. If you are in the market for 1 or two more, get them.[/QUOTE]

yeah and the toys rus one day sale last month. This is the best price, picked one up, even though I wanted a colored one instead of another black.

This is a good deal. I was thinking about getting a controller at my local costco because they have the a package for ps3 controller + Little big planet (GOTY edition) for $55. They also have different color controllers at costco. Since i only want a controller i might get this instead.

[quote name='DynamiteShikoku']nice deal, i won't bite because i am looking for 2 white ones, i want to order off ebay but i am too skeptical.[/QUOTE]

i bought a white one from ebay and it literally stopped working 2 weeks later. Dont do it. Especially the ones that come from china. Its a rip off

bought one, thanks... thoguht about buying 2, but oh well, 3 controllers is too much. I am selfish, and as long as I have one controller for myself I am okay.

Great deal, but I don't think I need a 4th one. This is the lowest price I've seen, so if you're in the market, go for it.

And if you're thinking of ordering from Ebay, make sure it's genuine AND in retail packaging, to make sure that you don't get a used or imitation one.

[quote name='timobkg']Great deal, but I don't think I need a 4th one. This is the lowest price I've seen, so if you're in the market, go for it.

And if you're thinking of ordering from Ebay, make sure it's genuine AND in retail packaging, to make sure that you don't get a used or imitation one.[/QUOTE]

agree. but its difficult to judge especially when chinese sellers have counterfeits done to the exact detail. Better off getting it at Amazon, buy.com, costco, or walmart.com for the colored one. they run about $45 each.

it's a good deal but I'm good for now. Thanks for the heads up on the wii fit. it's $75!
$80.24 shipped. delivery date 8/25. I hope it comes.

In for one. Thanks, OP! One of my two controllers ceased to function after liquid was spilled on it. It still worked while plugged in, but it was quite a pain in the ass since the cords are so short. Problem solved now! :)

perfect timing! mine just broke after "accidentally dropping" my controller after yet another frustrating Free Roam grind session on RDR.

bread's done
Back