PS3 wireless network, so far so good, but I have a question

JohnLa101

CAGiversary!
I recently purchased a PS3 and currently only have MGS4 and Warhawk. I'm currently using the wireless setup and the games play fine, no hiccups or lost connections that I have noticed. Now to my question:

Should I expect the same level of performance for fighting games like Tekken or upcoming Soul Calibur 4, or will there be a huge difference in performance issues since fighting games require split-second response? I ask because Tekken is only downloadable and would hate to purchase it only to find out I can't properly play it, and using a wire connection would require buying a 100ft wire and going through my attic. Anybody out there play online using wireless?

Thanks for the help.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I'd say your fine, fps seem to work perfectly fine via wifi.[/QUOTE]

Unless you have Verizon DSL... I've only tried multiplayer on The Darkness but it was lagarific.

Depends on the game, your service provider, and your router. I'm on DSL and haven't had any problem playing anything unless the games themselves were laggy.

bread's done
Back