PS3/X360: Street Fighter IV $53.99 (Reg) $72.99 (Collectors) Buy.com

If I was buying this game, I'd spend the extra $6-$7 to ensure I was getting some customer service is a problem came up. Something happens with buy.com, and you're out of luck. I used to a be a huge fan of buy.com, but after they screwed me over and ignored me altogether, I've sworn off their terrible company altogether. For all I care, they can cease to exist when companies like Amazon are around.

[quote name='Felder71']If I thought they would ship on time, I'd bite, but I NEED this as soon as it comes out.[/quote]

He makes a good point. I have ordered from buy.com a few times in the past, probaby less than 5, but of those 5 times at least 3 of my orders did not come on time even though I did the option for next day air. I was so ticked off. But maybe it was just me that had the problem, I dunno.. I am going to buy it from amazon even though its more expensive.. They always come through

this game will be epic when it comes out. i wont be buying this online.

if anything i will buy it at gamestop or BB or WM even if i have to camp in, lol.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']If I was buying this game, I'd spend the extra $6-$7 to ensure I was getting some customer service is a problem came up. Something happens with buy.com, and you're out of luck. I used to a be a huge fan of buy.com, but after they screwed me over and ignored me altogether, I've sworn off their terrible company altogether. For all I care, they can cease to exist when companies like Amazon are around.[/quote]

Enough said. Would also rather pay more and buy from another merchant.

[quote name='dealighted']He makes a good point. I have ordered from buy.com a few times in the past, probaby less than 5, but of those 5 times at least 3 of my orders did not come on time even though I did the option for next day air. I was so ticked off. But maybe it was just me that had the problem, I dunno.. I am going to buy it from amazon even though its more expensive.. They always come through[/quote]I think you were just unlucky. I ordered an item during the holidays and I recieved it in exactly 2 days with $2.99 two day shipping. Or maybe I was just lucky? I have always gotten items on time from them for as long as I can remember using them.

Another problem with buy.com is that their packaging leaves something to be desired. It's highly likely that a corner of the box will be bent up when it gets to you.

I have no problems with buy.com.. in fact AMAZON free shipping has gotten worse..its like their purposely delaying your orders in order for people to purchase amazon prime.Amazon has better customer service, but I have ordered Gears of War 2 LE and Resistance 2 CE both from Buy.com and it came very well packaged and came via UPS and faster than amazon free shipping. I wont trust buy.com on things that will sell out, they have a poor way of handling inventory tracking but for Video games I have no problem ordering from them.

[quote name='FlipSide']I have no problems with buy.com.. in fact AMAZON free shipping has gotten worse..its like their purposely delaying your orders in order for people to purchase amazon prime.Amazon has better customer service, but I have ordered Gears of War 2 LE and Resistance 2 CE both from Buy.com and it came very well packaged and came via UPS and faster than amazon free shipping. I wont trust buy.com on things that will sell out, they have a poor way of handling inventory tracking but for Video games I have no problem ordering from them.[/quote]
Pretty much this, ive ordered from them several times and never had problems with shipping, don't know where the hate is coming from. Whatever I order from them through budget I get within 4 days or sooner, and im all the way on the East Coast of the US.

If only they still had a active 5% off coupon I would preorder this right now.

[quote name='crewj']anyone else thinking that this will be 59.99 at some online retailer 1-2 months after release?[/quote]
i have a feeling it will be since this game will be a huge hit. it doesnt say limited edition, just collectors. i dont want to jump on this just like i did for other CE releases.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Possible we can find good deal from $37 - $450 price range when the game hit store 1st week or 1 month!!![/QUOTE]

$37-$45 for reg game? I will say 2 months

hoping for An Arcade Stick w/ Game bundle for $99.99 bet-chu it will happen.. lol

I will wait til it goes on clearance on Target for $44.98.

I have a feeling that all the fanboys of this game will buy it during the first two weeks after that, nobody else will buy the game therefore it will be clearance time!!!

bread's done
Back