PS3/XBOX360 Tomb Raider Survival/Collector's Edition $69.99 amazon

Hmm, pretty tempting, as I'm a big Tomb Raider fan... but I know I won't really do much of anything with any of the extras.

Does anyone know exactly what all DLC is included?

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']thanks! now the age-old question of "but will it drop even lower?!?!"[/QUOTE]

I have the regular Tomb Raider with steelbook from Target. Locked in my trade in for $34 with $20 bonus, gonna wait until I get this shipped then send it the regular case copy. $22 more after tax is not bad for the statue and other stuffs

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']thanks! now the age-old question of "but will it drop even lower?!?!"[/QUOTE]

They had it at 75.99 previously, and it looks like there are still plenty of copies left over after that. Even if they sell out at this price, there's still Newegg, Best Buy, and Gamestop with it in stock.

[quote name='dinovelvet']They had it at 75.99 previously, and it looks like there are still plenty of copies left over after that. Even if they sell out at this price, there's still Newegg, Best Buy, and Gamestop with it in stock.[/QUOTE]

no doubt, eventually it will be $30 with the extreme YMMV clearance tag at target or somewhere

I just saw it for $90 an hour ago.

If I had my trade-in credit, then I probably would go for it.

There's no telling how long this will last unless someone got it in an e-mail or something. All I got was Star Wars on sale. I want that too. lol

I'm buying this because the figure alone costs 65 and I really want this. I don't see it going less than 40 and I don't want to get a banged up one or worse an open one from gamestop. Thanks OP.

grabbed CE. With the PS3 version disappearing that gets me nervous enough to pull the trigger on the 360 version. plus play-arts figures rock.

[quote name='TaylorM06']PS3 version looks sold out.[/QUOTE]

Damn... I would have actually liked the PS3 version. Oh well.

[quote name='Vinny']Damn... I would have actually liked the PS3 version. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
you can still pm frys price for the ps3 at bestbuy. i pm'ed at my local bestbuy of the ps3 version from amazon tho.

[quote name='Vinny']Damn... I would have actually liked the PS3 version. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

It's back in stock. 4 left

Glad I grabbed mine when I did from Gamestop. I've already played and beat the game previously, so I can contain myself enough to not open for the next 2 weeks or so incase a price drop below $70 happens. Loved this game!

[quote name='TaylorM06']It's back in stock. 4 left

Glad I grabbed mine when I did from Gamestop. I've already played and beat the game previously, so I can contain myself enough to not open for the next 2 weeks or so incase a price drop below $70 happens. Loved this game![/QUOTE]

Dam missed the PS3 >

Worth it at that price just for the PAK figure, going by pre-order pricing. One of the better (human) face sculpts they've done too, especially after the ATROCIOUS male-Shepard, and better IMO than the MGS1 Meryl.

Whether or not you get broken/funky joints is another thing, though....

Thanks OP

[quote name='red_devil32']no doubt, eventually it will be $30 with the extreme YMMV clearance tag at target or somewhere[/QUOTE]

Target did NOT even get Tomb Raider CE, you won't find it for $30 there.

Best Buy's markdown is much slower

Last edited by a moderator:
301911_249085218472748_1425068166_n.jpg
Honestly, Meryl's face is quite derpy, especially compared to the prototype. From the videos I've seen of Lara, it's the usual sloppy to downright horrible paint jobs that plagues many PAK figures, but the sculpt itself is great. I was hoping for the PS3 version to drop another $10, but I guess that's not going to happen.

Wonder how long this will remain marked down. Holding out for PS3 copies to go back up again but no luck yet >< just sucks that there were no PC Collector's Edition.

These came with the amazon pre-order artbook too, right? I know people were still getting those with the normal versions they ordered this week. Maybe we'll get lucky.

[quote name='red_devil32']I have the regular Tomb Raider with steelbook from Target. Locked in my trade in for $34 with $20 bonus, gonna wait until I get this shipped then send it the regular case copy. $22 more after tax is not bad for the statue and other stuffs[/QUOTE]

how are you getting the $20 bonus? doesn't the trade in value have to exceed $20?

[quote name='doodofdoods']These came with the amazon pre-order artbook too, right? I know people were still getting those with the normal versions they ordered this week. Maybe we'll get lucky.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it should. I ordered a survival edition on a gold box deal and got the artbook.

my copy came in today and I didn't get the art book :(
might want to return it and get from gamestop with the 25% coupon then

PS3 still out of stock. Checked my local BBY and they actually had 2 in stock. I was going to see if they would price-match until I noticed that they were pretty dented up. After inspection, it looks like the metal tin is made up of really thin sheets and so is prone to being dented fairly easily.

[quote name='fortunado']PS3 still out of stock. Checked my local BBY and they actually had 2 in stock. I was going to see if they would price-match until I noticed that they were pretty dented up. After inspection, it looks like the metal tin is made up of really thin sheets and so is prone to being dented fairly easily.[/QUOTE]

Think they will only price-match items that are currently in stock on Amazon or any other seller.

bread's done
Back