(PS3) Zone Of The Enders HD Collection $13 Ebay.com

I actually played these games very recently on my ps3. Digitally owned. Great games. The second game just wowed me, still. It's probably the best use of the vibration function in a controller in any game I've ever played. Hard to explain. But tied perfectly with the game. And the soundtrack, wow. I wish I hadn't waited so long to play them. Debating picking up the remastered second game on PS4...

Wasn't the PS3 version buggy?  I recall the 360 version was the better of the two releases.

Bit off-topic but Konami apparently also blew it on PS3 with the Silent Hill collection.  Again, believe 360 got the better version there, two (notwithstanding all the other problems with that collection - Silent Hill 2-3 are still games where owning the original releases are still the best way to play).  One got the remake treatment on Wii and PS2.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was at first, yes, but it eventually got patched. That's what led me to finally get the PS3 version years later.
That's right. Well, given how patches vanish, or become unavailable if you lose them on your HDD and Sony pulls the plug on the PS3's servers, my preference stays with the 360 version. That said, again, the original releases are superior, right? I recall hearing Konami took some liberties with Silent Hill 3 that weren't for the better.

Konami just did a terrible job all around on their HD rereleases during the 7th gen. If you have the means to play the originals for any of those games, I highly encourage you to do that instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played ZOTE 1&2 recently on PS3. Had zero issues. Patches are there apparently because again no issues. It's $13. It's a great buy. $13...

They were free from ps+ 01/2019 so unless you want digital plus physical feel free to check your digital library prior to purchase. Just a friendly heads up.

bread's done
Back