Ps3

TEXXX

CAG Veteran
Hey guys I'm looking to buy a ps3 and i want to get the best bundle and deal. And whether or not you'd by the 250gb or 120gb ps3. Thanks guys in advance. I'm looking to buy a ps3 and just need advice.

PS3 deals don't really come up much. Bundles only come out on Black Friday. Europe is getting a GoWIII bundle but I highly doubt there will be one in North America.

The best you can do is get one from Walmart.com when there's a decent Bing Cashback. I personally don't do Bing since it takes several months to get your money back.

According to Sony, their is going to be a shortage of PS3's in the near future so if you want one, you might want to pick it up ASAP. Personally, i'd just buy it online from newegg, amazon, or buy.com and save yourself the Tax money.

I'm in the same boat as the OP. I really want to pick up a PS3 and Heavy Rain on Tuesday, but the CAG in me won't let me pay retail. As of right now, the best thing to do is wait until Walmart or Sears get 20% Bing cashback?

[quote name='$CASH$']I'm in the same boat as the OP. I really want to pick up a PS3 and Heavy Rain on Tuesday, but the CAG in me won't let me pay retail. As of right now, the best thing to do is wait until Walmart or Sears get 20% Bing cashback?[/QUOTE]

Craigslist is another possibility.

I hate paying retail as well, but I'd get a PS3 now. I have a 360 and Wii as well but the PS3 is easily my favorite and most used. There were a lot of good exclusives for it last year and still more on the way this year.

Another possibility is going the used route, but personally with the functionality and what not, you cang go wrong with buying a slim new, unless your like me and wanted BC, then you should try and find an old refurbed for cheap.

Bing is a joke (although ironic that M$ is paying for your PS3). Deals on the PS3 don't happen often so you might just want to pay retail and save the money when buying games. Don't concern yourself with the drive size since you can update it to whatever you wish.

bread's done
Back