PS4 20th Anniversary Edition Poll Who was able to Order One?

voted. paypal, placed my order around 6:30pm ET (although I added to my cart the minute the site was on, but took forever to check out due to high traffic), so far so good, still saying processing

Last edited by a moderator:
Had it in my cart 30 seconds after it went on sale, but wasn't until 3pm PST I was able to order one. About a half hour later I was in another browser I had forgot about, and clicked on a tab, it auto-refreshed and suddenly I had 2 orders. Both were at different times, are separate orders and not tied to my account, because despite me being logged in I think it didn't recognize it or logged me out at some point.

Thus far no cancellation and they are still processing, wishing the best for us CAGers.

Mine still shows processing

Got confirmation email at 5:20 central time. Paid with PayPal

I had it in my cart on my phone within 10 seconds of twitter post. Couldn't get it to go through - sent my cart link to computer and eventually had it go through. Tried on a bunch of different devices and windows.

Hoping it doesn't get canceled

Quantity: 1

Email Confirmation: 2:24 PM PST

Payment Method: Credit Card

I got an email at 6:40 PM EST time. I put it in the cart right when the Twitter link was up, but I did not have success until then. If you are worried about yours getting canceled, call Sony. I got off the phone and I am recieving one. The representative did say my estimated shipping date is December 21st. I hope everyone has success with their orders! I do wonder why the others got canceled just because my order went through rather late due to the errors.

I only got one and only used one browser, but F5'd the  fuck out of my keyboard and it eventually went through.  My order confirmation email was sent out at 5:18pm eastern time through Sony, and right around the same time through Paypal, but Paypal only authorized money to be taken from my account a few hours later, so it wasn't immediate in that respect.  And by that, I mean when I go to my banking app, it shows the $540 or so having been subtracted from my account, but it wasn't immediate the way it usually is with pretty much everything I buy via Paypal.  To this point, my order is still listed as processing with no changes thus far.  

Didn't have any luck with PayPal. Tried as soon as the link was posted, but the "processing" page would always result in an error (the same page I'd get when trying to checkout through Sony's site). Gave up after around 30 or 45 minutes of trying. Wasted 2 hours watching that stupid keynote for nothing, too. :'(

Is the site being updated currently? I just tried tracking my order using my order number and zip code. On my tablet, I got an error message and on my phone, the page just refreshes each time I enter in the info. Really hoping mine isn't about to be cancelled soon...

Very random but if you add the product to your wishlist it shows Item in Stock. Showed Out of Stock yesterday. When you try to add it to your cart is says insufficient stock.

Called Sony just as a gamble and they checked and said no stock available :'(

Really odd how it would change from Out of Stock to In Stock from the Wishlist page.

I can't believe I'm almost tempted to pay eBay prices for this. I have no use for the PS4, but it looks cool. :[

bread's done
Back