PS4 $329 at Costco

8865d1358462792-addiction-cleared-endless-eclipse-regulos-video-prove-meme-generator-proof-ffef87.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i know thats not the BEST price considering its a not a bundle, but i like the way that sounds also considering I have no interest in any of the other bundles (don't really want Destiny, not looking to replay TLOU or Uncharted anytime soon, still not sold on Battlefront, and I don't want to go through the trouble of selling whatever digital code comes with it).

Also also considering the system alone was $400 yesterday, I can't really complain about $330 for it.

I was in Costco tonight, here in Louisville, KY, and they had the PS4 for $329. Sorry, I did not take a photo.
I would still buy it due to their return policy. Do you know if they have updated it to exclude consoles yet? As far as I know it only excludes TVs/computers to 90 days and not consoles (from experience), I'm just waiting for if/when they change this, in which case i won't buy from costco. Lifetime return policy sounds good to me, my ps3 fat crapped out 6 times.

The Costco in Salinas, CA has it for that price too.

I didn't ask what ps4 model it was but hopefully that get the new bundles with the new PS4 models in.

Based on last years ads it doesn't look like Costco does black Friday deals for consoles but that Costco return policy is worth more in the long run than some free games.

I would still buy it due to their return policy. Do you know if they have updated it to exclude consoles yet? As far as I know it only excludes TVs/computers to 90 days and not consoles (from experience), I'm just waiting for if/when they change this, in which case i won't buy from costco. Lifetime return policy sounds good to me, my ps3 fat crapped out 6 times.
Member satisfaction =/= to Lifetime return.

Costco warranty does work on game systems, you can technically replace your system every time a newer slimmer one comes out, or upgrade to next gen in 5-10 years. This is an invaluable cheap ass factor in your purchase decision, especially if you've ever lost hardware on failure out of warranty. You could also use it for price protection, buy a new console, when the price drops return it and buy another. If people start abusing this it will go away like the PC and camera warranty did though.

Secondly, Costco does black Friday deals, but they usually do not advertise them, you have to actually walk into the store on BF, good luck with that! I recall seeing Google play and iTunes cards at 20% off on BF at Costco and the'll likely have the typical store console bundles but add an extra controller or year of online, etc. Might be worth it to stop on BF just to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bot PS3 and X360 broke down on me 2-3 times each. How are the defective ratios for PS4 and X1? Lower than the previous gen? I was thinking about buying a used one for $250~ from craigslist or cowboom.

Costco warranty does work on game systems, you can technically replace your system every time a newer slimmer one comes out, or upgrade to next gen in 5-10 years. This is an invaluable cheap ass factor in your purchase decision, especially if you've ever lost hardware on failure out of warranty. You could also use it for price protection, buy a new console, when the price drops return it and buy another. If people start abusing this it will go away like the PC and camera warranty did though.

Secondly, Costco does black Friday deals, but they usually do not advertise them, you have to actually walk into the store on BF, good luck with that! I recall seeing Google play and iTunes cards at 20% off on BF at Costco and the'll likely have the typical store console bundles but add an extra controller or year of online, etc. Might be worth it to stop on BF just to check.
The TV one as well. Abusing it will cause all gaming things to be included in 90 day. I've seen someone denied a return for trying to return a MW 2 or 3 Xbox 360 back lol. It was funny.

bread's done
Back