PS4 Contrast game - lighthouse bug?

brewtownska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
Anyone else playing the free PSN game Contrast on the PS4 hit a bug towards the end when climbing the lighthouse?  I get to a spot where a pick up a box and it opens doors, and then enable a light source.  I'm fairly sure I'm supposed to shine a spotlight on the next orb to absorb the light, but it just doesn't work.  I've seen a walkthrough on PC that shows what I'm trying to do is correct, it's just the game won't trigger the event to actually happen.

May or may not be related, but I also noticed all my trophies for Contrast don't show up AND my PS4 won't sync trophies (but that's probably another topic).  I'm hoping the answer is not to delete the game and my progress and start over, but I'm starting to think there's something wrong in my save file.  I've shut down and restarted my PS4 a few times over the past few days.

It's worth mentioning I won the Taco Bell PS4, so I downloaded and started playing this in Nov14th.  I hope my trophy issues are not because I earned them before the official launch date of 11/15.

Nevermind on the Contrast bug...I eventually got it to work  Can't say why it wasn't working before, but I started back on a previous chapter, then back on the buggy chapter, and then the spotlight would charge the orb properly.  Finally moving on!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back