PS4 Exclusive Deep Down will be a free to play game

One word: Capcom.

You should feel VERY bad about this.

Your wallet WILL be raped.

Interest in this game went way down for me. When I get my PS4 in 2015 It's definitely off this list, I have no doubt this will be a very evil pay to win game from Capcom.

Free-2-Play = you DON'T have to pay...it's free. If you feel the need to purchase something, that is entirely up to you. Personally, I consider F2P games like glorified demos. Not sure why all the hate. Yes, Capcom has been shit for some time now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pass over a chance to play a game for free.

Free-2-Play = you DON'T have to pay...it's free. If you feel the need to purchase something, that is entirely up to you. Personally, I consider F2P games like glorified demos. Not sure why all the hate. Yes, Capcom has been shit for some time now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pass over a chance to play a game for free.
hey now, get that logical thinking outta this thread!

F2P isn't a bad thing, but being that Capcom is the same company that charged extra for the ending to Asura's Wrath I fully expect them to ruin this.

I'd love to see the data these companies are seeing that say f2p is in high demand (or equally/more profitable than traditional retail releases) - are they looking at mobile revenues?  can someone name a highly successful f2p console game?  I'm not saying I don't believe it, I just genuinely don't get it.  

A F2P game from the company that makes you pay to unlock "DLC" that is already on the disc that you bought? No thanks. They will design the game so that it is necessary to pay to win.

The guys on the latest 8-4 podcast were hyping it pretty good, thought it was game of TGS. But of course this before we know about any pay schemes.

bread's done
Back