PS4 Gold Wireless Headset $77.55 shipped @ Rakuten/Buy.com

teh_minus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Better then Tigerdirect IMO, I hate rebates, about a good 10% of the time they don't go through 

Maybe its just me but it seems to not be what you're saying it is. The promo code gives you points, which can only be used starting after the 16th of the next month and expire in like 6 month's but then again rakuten set me an email saying $10 off and it just adds points earned on the transaction

Maybe its just me but it seems to not be what you're saying it is. The promo code gives you points, which can only be used starting after the 16th of the next month and expire in like 6 month's but then again rakuten set me an email saying $10 off and it just adds points earned on the transaction
You're absolutely right, I've changed the post to reflect this! Kind of kills the deal but I guess it's okay for a PM or to use "Super Points" on.

Meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are my chances of best buy price matching the black headset price for the white headset?
I think you can probably get it done.

Just depends on manager and the sales rep

If they question it I'd just say something like "....oh it's just the white version, same headset. Kinda of like how they have different colored controllers...."

I don't think BB matches Buy/Rakuten:

• At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com.

As above poster said, they dont match buy.com. I usually get an employee who has to match UPC for UPC. Lame but it makes sense..

bread's done
Back