PS4 instock at Bestbuy.com

Thanks Man. Just ordered one with free expedited shipping, should be here between 27th and 30th. Didn't think I would be able to grab one today

Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though Sony said they would keep the shelves well stocked for the holiday season, I couldn't find this system in stock at local stores past their Sunday openings.  I'm interested to see how the numbers stack up once Sony finally catches up with demand. 

Just ordered one now. My wife suggested this morning that they were probably going to be in stock as everyone is probably itching to spend those gift cards. I had been checking all morning and ordered one quickly. Done deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
So Best Buy decided to hold them versus selling them prior to the X-mas... interesting.
That seems like a smart play to me by best buy...make you buy something else as a gift. Then after christmas get you to buy the PS4 and get you to drop extra money.

Has the blue light of death issue been fixed in the models that are being manufactured and shipped out now?
They should be. Those issues and the Xbox One's issues were a lot smaller than people made it out to be. I thought it was a big deal at first then not even 2 weeks after the systems launch nobody even mentions it anymore.

They should be. Those issues and the Xbox One's issues were a lot smaller than people made it out to be. I thought it was a big deal at first then not even 2 weeks after the systems launch nobody even mentions it anymore.
true i haven't heard any complaints after launch week. thats was just the internet vocal minority making a ruckus. both systems seemed to have ironed out the issues.

bread's done
Back